Similar items in stock
Peak 450A Jump Starter
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be prepared with the Peak 450 Amp Jump Starter. This convenient unit is safer to use, store and transport than traditional jump-start equipment. The Peak battery jump starter has a 12V DC charger that can be used with a vehicle outlet and a 120V AC wall charger. This item is suitable to use with cars, trucks, boats and more. It features LCA (Low Charge Alert) technology, and it has LED indicators to indicate the charging status, as well as a battery check button. The unit is also able to run or charge cell phones, radios and other accessories.
Peak 450A Jump Starter:
- 450 amp (900 peak amp) jump starter
- 12V DC power source
- Perfect for cars, trucks, boats and more
- Exclusive LCA (Low Charge Alert) technology
- This Peak jump starter has a polarity indicator
- Battery status check button
- Charging / status LED indicators
- On / off safety switch
- High-impact rubber housing
- 120V AC wall charger
- 12V DC charger for use with vehicle outlet
- Built-in work light
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.5 x 7.56 x 14.63|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Absolutely! As long as the mower has a 12 volt battery!by FighterMonkey8/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This device is perfect for cars, trucks, boats and more.by CommunityAnswer5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you do. The unit has a "flip-out" set of prongs, but no extension cord. Fortunately, I knew that "going in", so I ordered a nice heavy-duty one from Walmart with my Peak jumpstarter. Works great! I've used it several times on one charge, although the instructions say to charge it in between each use! Whatever - so far, I'm very happy with my purchase, and I give it a full charge every 4-5 uses.by JiJiMac6/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it will need to be charged.by CommunityAnswer5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. hi, i was looking for the Peak 450 Amp Jump Starter... is this the same? does the A stand for the amps? thanks.
- Yes, it's the same unit (per the Peak website). And, yeah, "A" stands for amperage.by JiJiMac1/28/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $64.03 Was $69.27Save $5.24
- $92.32 Was $98.55Save $6.23