Customers also viewed these products
- $41.11 Was $43.98Save $2.87
- Clearance$6.80 Was $9.99Save $3.19
- from $15.00
- from $33.45
- from $11.27
- from $39.12
PayPal Here Credit Card Reader w/ $15 Rebate Offer
Consider these popular products
- from $17.01
- $49.82 Was $74.24Save $24.42
- from $64.59
- from $13.97
- $17.94 List price $29.99Save $12.05
- $8.54 Was $9.76Save $1.22
- $12.65 Was $16.01Save $3.36
- $5.55 Was $7.99Save $2.44
- from $17.48
- $8.82 Was $9.91Save $1.09
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The pocket-sized PayPal Credit Card Reader provides a simple and secure mobile payment option. Designed to work with a free app from the Apple App Store or Google Play, this fully encrypted mobile credit card reader accepts credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal and checks. The app that goes with this PayPal mobile credit card processing device can create invoices and track cash payments. When you open a PayPal account, you can get $15 back. When using the PayPal Credit Card Reader, you are charged a flat 2.7 percent rate per transaction. This PayPal mobile credit card processing device can support multiple users. Purchase of this mobile credit card reader includes a debit card that offers 1 percent cash back on eligible purchases. You can do business almost anywhere at almost any time, with this compact PayPal Credit Card Reader.
PayPal Here Credit Card Reader:
- Accept credit and debit cards, PayPal and checks
- Invoice from the app and track cash payments
- Access funds in minutes
- Get $15 back with account sign-up (limit three refunds per account)
- 2.7% simple rate per transaction with no hidden fees or commitments
- Live customer support
- Manage multiple users
- Comes with debit card with 1% cash back on eligible purchases
- Available for U.S. account holders only at this time
However you do business, PayPal gets you paid.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.39 x 0.29 x 0.06|
Manuals & Guides
- PDF , 198K, 1 pagesView
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Vandi, PayPal Here is not compatible with the Kindle Fire HD device. Here is a full list of compatible devices https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-here-compatible-devices We are testing devices daily to add to the list. Thank You, PayPal Mistyby PayPalMisty10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, its not compatible with the KF I haveby AlmostMike10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Vandi - PayPal Here is not compatible with the Kindle Fire. We are testing phones daily to add to the compatibility list. Here is a complete list of devices. https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/paypal-here-compatible-devices Thank You, PayPal Mistyby PayPalMisty10/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the paypal website lists all compatible products https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/credit-card-reader-faqby smil310/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. How does it do checks? Once money has been deposited into paypal account, is there a fee for withdrawing or using the debit card provided?
- You can link a checking account to your paypal account, transfering money to that or using the debit card are free.by charmed795/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tim, You can deposit a check into your PayPal account using the PayPal app (not from the PayPal Here app). Once you log into your PayPal account, select the Balance arrow, select Scan Check and scan your check. The funds will be available in your PayPal account within 5-7 business days to withdraw to your bank account. When you withdraw funds to your bank account or using your PayPal Debit card there is not a fee. I hope this helps. PayPal_Mistyby PayPalMisty5/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Being impatient and having a show around the corner and needing this product since people prefer to pay with plastic, I took it into my own hands rather than wait for a reply since I was getting the run around with PayPal when I called. *PAYPAL HERE DOES WORK WITH A PREPAID/NO CONTRACT PHONE* You will need to get the HTC Wildfire S which is on the WalMart Family Mobile Plan. At $40 a month, and the phone a steal, by far the best option that I could find with out breaking the bank on a contract phone ($80-90 from verizon). I have ran several transactions as a test and had no issues with accepting the money- as a customer I received an immediate receipt and as a seller I received the payment immediately. Hope this helps others that are in the same boat!! *I write a more detailed review on the review page of this product if you are further interested in what I had to say. :)by broadzillasreply3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi broadzilla, I apologize, PayPal Here is not compatible with pre-paid phone services. Please keep checking for updates. Thanks, PayPal Mistyby PayPalMisty3/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?