Paula Deen 10-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Paula Deen 10-Piece Cookware Set is ideal for those who love to cook but don't love to clean. Equipped with a durable, non-stick coating, this set makes frying, sauteing, searing and simmering a breeze. The non-stick coated surface also aids in preventing food particles from sticking to the pan and makes clean up easy. This Paula Deen cookware set includes a one, two and three quart covered saucepan, a six quart covered stock pot and a nine inch and 10.5 inch skillet. All pieces in the set feature dual riveted handles that allow for a comfortable and secure grip. The included lids are constructed from tempered glass that allow you to see your food without removing the lids and releasing heat. Available in a variety of colors, this set is an excellent way to match your cookware to your decor. Discover the Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set and enjoy cooking again.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 11.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The stock pot lid fits the smaller frying pan. The large frying pan does not have a lid.by 2dlbug3/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you could try the saute-pan that is sold with its own lid.by AbbInTheKitchen3/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Dalejen1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bmt43312/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, ugh! Very disappointed in this.by tonypony11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am using a electric stove and have had no problems yet ? only used 2 weeks so far.by millie1122/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using my set on our electric stove for over 5 months now and haven't had any problems.by glasslover8410/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I cook on is electric. I've owned my red-speckled cookware for 3 months & nothing has chipped or burned off. This is why I love it more than any cookware I've ever owned. I'm 58 & have been cooking since the age of 16 - hope that tells you something. I don't lie when it comes to products I purchase. I used to use the old fashioned roasting pan - now it's the Paula Deen open grill. It's wonderful. After roast, chicken, ribs, etc are removed from pan - put a couple of drops of liquid dish soap with hot water, let it soak for a few minutes & pan almost cleans itself - like a self cleaning oven! It saves a lot of time & less work on the "dishwasher". LOL!by PAULA2008/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the red set, have had them a few weeks and not only have they not burned on the bottoms, but have not discolored either.by 2dlbug7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have a glasstop electric stove and I have had no problems. I read that you should not put it on the highest setting and don't let any of it boil dry. No problems so far.by CountryGram3/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- use mine everyday on glasstop stove-never noticed any problemsby kddd662/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We have a glass cooktop and it seems to be working great! Seems to be cooking evenly.by Gus200011/28/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the set on my glass cook top just fine.by tonypony11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?