Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$27.99 List price $33.99Save $6.00
- Reduced Price$64.67 List price $100.00Save $35.33
- Reduced Price$29.11 List price $39.33Save $10.22
- Reduced Price$33.74 List price $45.60Save $11.86
- Reduced Price$28.91 List price $39.18Save $10.27
- Reduced Price$23.94 List price $32.45Save $8.51
- Reduced Price$37.11 List price $50.23Save $13.12
- Reduced Price$42.43 List price $57.42Save $14.99
- Reduced Price$44.05 List price $59.74Save $15.69
- Reduced Price$43.46 List price $58.81Save $15.35
- Reduced Price$24.67 List price $39.99Save $15.32
Paula Deen Nonstick Porcelain Enamel 5.0-Qt Covered Saute
Consider these popular products
- Clearancefrom $22.48
- $69.99 Was $79.97Save $9.98
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Paula Deen 5 Qt Covered Saute Pan:
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have only had this 5qt saute pan for a couple of weeks and I use it on my stove top on high all the time. I have not noticed any damage to the porcelin yet, but I do also have a black 12" frying pan that I have had for almost a year and I use it almost everyday and it too does not have any damage to the porcelin bottom, but it is black so it might be alittle hard to tell. I still love all of Paula Deen's cookware! I hope this helps!by NaturalBornCooker12/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is non-stick! I recommend that you do not use any kind of cooking spray because over time it will ruin the teflon. Sometimes I will use alittle butter, but otherwise I don't need anything. I also use wooden utensils. Hope this helps!by NaturalBornCooker12/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?