Consider these popular products
- $15.74 List price $19.95Save $4.21
Paula Deen 3.5-Quart Covered Chef Pan
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Paula Deen 3.5-Quart Covered Chef Pan has a colorful, speckled porcelain exterior that is durable and stain-resistant and the non-stick interior is for easy cleanup. The tempered glass lid locks in flavor and allows you to watch your food while it cooks and the dual-riveted handle provides a comfortable and secure grip.
Paula Deen 3.5-Quart Covered Chef Pan:
- Colorful, speckled porcelain exterior that is durable and stain-resistant
- Non-stick interior for easy cleanup
- Tempered glass lid locks in flavor and allows you to watch your food while it cooks
- Dual-riveted handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
|Manufacturer Part Number:||14261|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||17.25 x 10.00 x 5.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it works great on a glass top stove!by AdrienneMN798/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SURE.by SUZYO447/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the flat bottom on this cookware line is a primary reason for purchasing as I have the glass cooktop surface.by Precious20106/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. There's a pamplet included in the pan that gives specific "to-dos" and "not-to-dos" on a glass top, but its mostly common sense stuff like "don't slide the pan across it", "don't let the pan boil dry", etc.by Kiera12054/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this chef pan is suitable for ceramic, electric, and gas stove tops.by An anonymous customer3/25/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?