Customers also viewed these products
Paula Deen 12" Non-Stick Stainless Steel Open Skillet
Consider these popular products
- $17.91 List price $19.95Save $2.04
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Paula Deen Non-Stick Stainless Steel Skillet is made from a durable stainless-steel material that ensures an even cooking surface. It also has an attractive polished finish that is designed to last. This 12" stainless steel skillet features Dupont and Teflon nonstick interiors making it easy to clean after use. Designed for comfort and ease of use, the pan has a handle with dual rivets to provide a safe and firm grip. The item is oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can use it to cook a variety of dishes.
Paula Deen 12" Non-Stick Stainless Steel Open Skillet:
- Stainless-steel construction for durability and even heating
- Polished stainless-steel finish for long lasting beauty
- Dupont and Teflon nonstick interiors for fast and easy cleanup
- Dual riveted handle provides a comfortable and secure grip
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees F
- Open 12" non-stick skillet
|Manufacturer Part Number:||77225|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||20.00 x 12.00 x 3.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, the external surface is all stainless steel.by Rick1700311/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, It's all stainless steal.by RAINDANCEPATTY9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skillet is stainless steel with a stainless steel and aluminum base. There is no copper on this skillet.by An anonymous customer12/20/2012Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Basically, if a magnet sticks to the cook surface, it will work. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induction_cookingby Rick1700311/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by RAINDANCEPATTY9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This skillet is induction suitable. It is also suitable for glass, gas, and electric stoves and it is dishwasher safe.by An anonymous customer2/26/2013Written by a verified representative fromWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use it on my ceramic cook top with no issues. Make sure to lift and place all cookware, never drag across cook top and you'll be fine. Dragging cookware with even one grain of salt under it can scar the surface.by Rick1700311/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thanks for the question, ta. This skillet can be used on a ceramic stove top as well as electric, gas and induction stove tops. This skillet is also dishwasher safe. I hope this helps.with purchasing decision.by PaulaDeenCookwareSpecialist11/13/2013Written by a verified representative from PaulaDeenCookwareSpecialistWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?