Consider these popular products
- from $95.99
- from $103.95
Paula Deen 10-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Love to cook but don't love to clean? The Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set makes both cooking and cleaning easier than ever. The durable, non-stick coating means frying, sauteing, searing, and simmering are a breeze. And the clean-up only takes a few minutes. Available in a variety of colors, the 10-piece cookware set is a great way to replace those old pots and pans wth a set that matches your decor. Discover the Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set and enjoy cooking again.
Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set, 10-Piece :
- 1-qt. covered saucepan
- 2-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered saucepan
- 6-qt. covered stock pot
- 9'' skillet
- 10.5'' skillet
- Non-stick cookware interior ensures quick, easy cleanup
- Tempered-glass lids allow view of food without lifting lids
- Dual-riveted handles of the Paula Deen non-stick cookware set provide a comfortable, secure grip
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||17.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 11.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO. I believe it voids the warranty and can ruin the ceramic coating.by kelli1b19/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not copper-bottomed and you should not put them in the dishwasher. The warranty doesn't cover dishwasher damage and the non-stick surface will scratch over time in the dishwasher. They are very easy to quickly hand wash, though!by ShopSarah383/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not copper-bottomed. I do not put mine in the dishwasher, but because of the coating, they are simple to clean up in the sink.by ItalianCook3/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't believe they are copper bottom. i have never put any cookware that i have owned in the dishwasher - always wash by hand. the brochure that comes with the cookware indicates that porcelain enamel cookware and even copper bottom cookware are NOT dishwasher safe.by gerricat3/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- my mom has this set in red, and no, the lids are not interchangable. none of the saucepan lids fit on any other pans. maybe the aqua set is different, but that's how the red set is.by An anonymous customer7/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure if this will be of any help but if you click on this same 10 pc cookware set in the color Green you will see the info on the pot/pan sizes. No info as to whether or not the lids are interchangable though. It, the green set, seems to be the same set just a different color is all. Good luck.by Memaw2210/20/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure if this will help but if you click on this same cookware set, in Green color, there is a lot more info. It looks like the same 10 pc cookware set only in green, not aqua. Same price too. No info whether or not the lids are interchangable though.by Memaw225/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. If a hot pot is placed on a cold burner or if it burns dry, the pot can fuse to the stove top. Also, the decorative bottom may not heat evenly on a the flat surface.by ShopSarah383/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I have a new Frigidaire ceramic top stove. Instructions with stove say: Porcelain-enamel coating must be smooth to avoid scratching ceramic cooktops. Cookware should have flat bottoms that make good contact with the entire surface heating element. Paula Deen cookware has special instructions for ceramic/glass stovetops included in product. I use my Paula Deen cookware on my ceramic cooktop EVERY DAY, NO PROBLEM! Follow your stove and cookware instructions!!by pauladeenfan11/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby amysue17/30/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?