Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$97.02 List price $130.87Save $33.85
- Reduced Price$64.52 List price $88.56Save $24.04
- Reduced Price$199.99 List price $335.00Save $135.01
- Reduced Price$299.48 List price $500.00Save $200.52
- Reduced Price$401.16 List price $835.00Save $433.84
- $88.00 List price $176.00Save $88.00
- Reduced Price$499.99 List price $835.00Save $335.01
- Reduced Price$599.48 List price $857.13Save $257.65
Paula Deen 10-Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set
Consider these popular products
- from $75.45
- from $59.97
- from $79.00
- $49.98 Was $59.97Save $9.99
- $249.99 Was $300.72Save $50.73
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Love to cook but don't love to clean? The Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set makes both cooking and cleaning easier than ever. The durable, non-stick coating means frying, sauteing, searing, and simmering are a breeze. And the clean-up only takes a few minutes. Available in a variety of colors, the 10-piece cookware set is a great way to replace those old pots and pans wth a set that matches your decor. Discover the Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set and enjoy cooking again.
Paula Deen Non-Stick Cookware Set, 10-Piece :
- 1-qt. covered saucepan
- 2-qt. covered saucepan
- 3-qt. covered saucepan
- 6-qt. covered stock pot
- 9'' skillet
- 10.5'' skillet
- Non-stick cookware interior ensures quick, easy cleanup
- Tempered-glass lids allow view of food without lifting lids
- Dual-riveted handles of the Paula Deen non-stick cookware set provide a comfortable, secure grip
|Primary Shelf ID:||599265|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.50 x 11.00 x 14.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The stock pot lid fits the smaller frying pan. The large frying pan does not have a lid.by 2dlbug3/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but you could try the saute-pan that is sold with its own lid.by AbbInTheKitchen1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Dalejen1/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby bmt43312/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, ugh! Very disappointed in this.by tonypony11/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO. I believe it voids the warranty and can ruin the ceramic coating.by kelli1b19/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they are not copper-bottomed and you should not put them in the dishwasher. The warranty doesn't cover dishwasher damage and the non-stick surface will scratch over time in the dishwasher. They are very easy to quickly hand wash, though!by ShopSarah383/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are not copper-bottomed. I do not put mine in the dishwasher, but because of the coating, they are simple to clean up in the sink.by ItalianCook3/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't believe they are copper bottom. i have never put any cookware that i have owned in the dishwasher - always wash by hand. the brochure that comes with the cookware indicates that porcelain enamel cookware and even copper bottom cookware are NOT dishwasher safe.by gerricat3/3/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- i am using a electric stove and have had no problems yet ? only used 2 weeks so far.by millie1122/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've been using my set on our electric stove for over 5 months now and haven't had any problems.by glasslover8410/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All I cook on is electric. I've owned my red-speckled cookware for 3 months & nothing has chipped or burned off. This is why I love it more than any cookware I've ever owned. I'm 58 & have been cooking since the age of 16 - hope that tells you something. I don't lie when it comes to products I purchase. I used to use the old fashioned roasting pan - now it's the Paula Deen open grill. It's wonderful. After roast, chicken, ribs, etc are removed from pan - put a couple of drops of liquid dish soap with hot water, let it soak for a few minutes & pan almost cleans itself - like a self cleaning oven! It saves a lot of time & less work on the "dishwasher". LOL!by PAULA2008/10/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have the red set, have had them a few weeks and not only have they not burned on the bottoms, but have not discolored either.by 2dlbug7/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?