G-Floor Parking Pad Garage Floor Cover/Protector, 9' x 20', Ribbed, Midnight Black
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The G-Floor 9' x 20' Garage Floor Protector is designed to elevate the overall look of your home garage and protect the floors from further damage. The parking pad garage floor cover is manufactured from a tough, specially formulated polyvinyl material that will enhance the floor in minutes. The parking cover comes in midnight black and is perfect for protecting the floor beneath a medium to large size vehicle. The ribbed design helps keep moisture and debris from spreading across the garage. The cover is easy to install and can be custom fitted to your floor by simply trimming the edges. The parking pad garage floor cover insulates, reduces noise and resists common chemicals and contaminants found on garage floors. Improve the look, safety and cleanliness of your floors with this G-Floor 9' x 20' Garage Floor Protector.
G-Floor Parking Pad Garage Floor Cover/Protector, 9' x 20', Ribbed, Midnight Black:
- Manufactured from tough, specially formulated polyvinyl material that will beautify in minutes
- Perfect for protecting the floor beneath a medium to large size vehicle
- Ribbed design helps keep moisture/debris from spreading across garage
- Easy to install; just roll out
- Easy to cut/trim for custom fit
- Helps prevent concrete stains/deterioration
- Beautifies old cracked/stained floors
- Provides moisture barrier
- Noise reduction
- Resists common chemicals/contaminants found on garage floors
- Ultra durable
- Lasts for years
- G-Floor 9' x 20' Garage Floor Protector provides anti-fatigue benefit
- Standard grade thickness (approximately 0.055")
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||105.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||240.0 x 108.0 x 0.65|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- G-Floor currently is not available in that size however multiple mats can easily be seamed together using a high quality seam tape such as item 552107846. In addition the mat can easily be trimmed to a custom size using a straight edge and utility knife. For the full line of available products you can search “G-Floor” to find the best mats for your area.by An anonymous customer9/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Generally the weight of the mat will hold it in place, normal driving on such as backing in and out of a garage should not be an issue however the floor can be more firmly attached either using a high quality acrylic based vinyl tape or acrylic based vinyl glue.by An anonymous customer2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When looking at two mats you need to verify they are the same thickness and the same pattern, if so then yes they suitable to be used together. They can be butted up to each other or multiple mats can easily be seamed together using a high quality seam tape such as item 552107846. In addition the mat can easily be trimmed to a custom size using a straight edge and utility knife. For the full line of available products you can search “G-Floor” to find the best mats for you.by An anonymous customer12/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?