Bringing modern sophistication to the nursery, the Park West Convertible Crib features Always There Hardware™ - the first crib hardware that never leaves the crib - a concept introduced by the makers of the Park West collection. Crafted of solid hardwoods and veneers, this crib has a rich walnut finish and a black platform-style base. It converts from a stationary crib with a 3-position mattress support to a toddler bed with the addition of the toddler guard rails (sold separately). Remove the guard rail for use as a daybed or purchase the full-size rails to transform this crib into a full-size bed. Crib: 55L x 30.5W x 43.5H inches. Full-size bed: 78.5L x 55W x 43.5H inches.
About Westwood Design Dedicated to the pursuit of ''Beautiful Furniture, Thoughtfully Designed'' Westwood Design is focused on making every piece of juvenile furniture they create one that will enhance the comfort, function and beauty of every child's room. The founders of Westwood Design have years of experience in the juvenile products industry. They are experts in furniture design, engineering and manufacturing, as well as operations and customer service. They know that juvenile furniture may be new to you, and they want to make your selection as easy as possible.
- Converts to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed
- Introducing Always There Hardware - never leaves the crib
- Hardwood and veneers in rich walnut finish and black base
- Stationary sides for extra safety
- 3-position steel spring mattress support
- Full-size rails and toddler bed guard rail sold separately
- JPMA Certified
- Crib: 55L x 30.75W x 43.25H inches