Park & Sun Power Tetherball Game Set
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$75.56Was
$108.00You save $32.44
- from $65.03
- Reduced Price$77.15Was
$114.29You save $37.14
- Reduced Price$41.87Was
$56.48You save $14.61
- Reduced Price$41.51Was
$57.63You save $16.12
- from $62.70
- Reduced Price$64.35Was
$99.20You save $34.85
- Reduced Price$53.89Was
$72.86You save $18.97
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- It is more like the size of a volley ball, not a tennis ball.by JilleeBean5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is bibber and the size as a soccer ball, however it started shedding and the paint washed away in a month and now it is covered with white poweder.by DashaK10/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it is the size of a volleyball. It is not soft, it should be inflated to the hardness of a volleyball.by janabobana5/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes and semi soft, harder when filled with airby drutto1124/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Galvanized steel poleby SugarRush1/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can fill the base with water or sand. We had water in ours. It is best for young kids that aren't super strong. When my older child (13) would play it with his friends, it would tip slightly and rock a bit, but it didn't fall over. My younger child (11) could enjoy it more because she was not as strong and so it didn't rock and tip when she hit it.by JilleeBean12/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?