About this item
This Park & Sun Volleyball Set, Yellow is constructed out of heavy-duty materials and is built to last. It is lightweight and features sturdy telescopic PVC poles. This outdoor volleyball set also includes a 3/16" triple guy line system with tension rings. A pre-measured boundary with multiple corner anchors contributes to its overall stability. This portable volleyball set comes with a nylon equipment bag with a full zipper for extra convenience. It can be set up at the park or in your backyard for warm-weather fun. The Park & Sun Volleyball Set is great for parties or family get-togethers. It features 10" ABS ground stakes so you can be confident it will stay in place. Get your game on with this sporty outdoor volleyball set. It is easy to set up and take down as needed, and can be stored in its carrying bag when not in use.
Park Sun Player III Volleyball Set, Yellow
- 3/16" triple guy line system with tension rings
- 10" ABS ground stakes
- 3/16" pre-measured boundary with corner anchors
- This outdoor volleyball set comes with a durable nylon equipment bag with full zipper
- This portable volleyball set is great for bringing to the park or using in your own yard
- Also great to use for parties and other get-togethers
- Constructed out of high-quality materials
- Features bright, sporty yellow accents
- Can be easily taken down and stored in its bag when not in use
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||384.0 x 1.625 x 96.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It says it can however the difficulty would be in getting the spikes to stay in the sand. I think if the sand were wet enough it should be able to stayby jc91923/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no!by An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Player III was designed for set up on grass, however it can be used on sand as well. The key will be to ensure that the sand is firmly packed underneath the poles to prevent them from sinking down. Also, the guidelines will need to be properly buried in the sand to keep net tension, instead of staked into the grass on a typical set up. Make sure you seperate the poles after each use and clean them thouroughly, to prevent sand or dirt from getting in them and jamming them up.by ParkandSunSports7/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep they go to regulation men's play and amateur height. Highly recommend. :)by jc91925/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO WAYby An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This system comes with 4 height settings: Men (8')...Women (7'4")...Coed (7'8") and Badminton (5'). So yes, the Player III system can be adjusted to the 7'4" playing height.by ParkandSunSports12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it is for set for 3 different heights - Amateur, Women regulation, and Mens regulation.by jc91925/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no! ONLY 1 INCHby An anonymous customer12/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very handy spring button clips on poles allow you to raise/lower for different activities. Either real high for Walleyball or real low for small children to use it. With 5' and 7' in the middle to accommodate pro heights for both badminton and volleyballby TrueReviewMike12/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?