About this item
A high-quality set for serious badminton fans and players of all ages! The Park & Sun Tournament Badminton Set offers you everything you need for an official four-player game. Included are three A-grade shuttlecocks, four ground stakes, a carrying case, guy line rope system, four steel-rimmed rackets and two telescoping poles.
About Park and Sun Sports Since 1985, Park & Sun Sports has designed, distributed, and manufactured high-quality sporting goods, athletic equipment, and unique games from their headquarters in Englewood, CO. Through the talents of their dedicated team and the inspiration of the consumer, Park & Sun Sports will continue to demonstrate innovation, quality, passion, and superior service through the products that they offer.Badminton set designed with the serious player in mind
- 1.75-inch diameter, 3-piece octagonal, telescopic PVC poles (white)
- Official size net with 1-inch top tape, 4-inch side sleeves
- 4 steel frame and steel shaft rackets
- 3/16-inch guy line system
- Nylon equipment bag with zipper and carrying straps
- 4 10-inch ground stakes
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||10.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes but the stakes would need to be put into the ground.by Goodminton6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by sushev8/31/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No...they sit on top of the ground...held up by the stakes and the tension from the net. They work great!by Goodminton6/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. The poles are held up from the tension created by the included guidelines. Much like our volleyball net systems operate. The net is a sleeve net which fits snuggly over the poles. Hope this helps!by ParkandSunSports9/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?