About this item
Parents Choice Diapers provide you with the protection you need at the price you deserve, The enhanced leakage protection keeps your baby dry up to 12 hours over night and the exclusive Accordion-Stretch fasteners hug your baby, gently and snugly, regardless if they are resting or on the go. The easy to read wetness indicator is availble on sizes Newborn, 1,2 and 3 turns from yellow to blue when wet so you will know exactly when your little one is ready for a change.
Parent's Choice Diapers:
- Now 20% more absorbent
- Up to 12 hours of overnight leakage protection
- Wetness Indicator on sizes Newborn, 1, 2 and 3
- Umbilical cord cutout on Newborn
- Snug and soft stretch fasteners to provide secure fit
- Soft, cloth like cover
- Size newborn for up to 10 lbs (pack count 42)
- Size 1 (pack count 48) up to 14 lbs
- Size 2 (pack count 42) 12-18 lbs
- Size 3 (pack count 36) 16-28 lbs
- Size 4 (pack count 31) 22-37 lbs
- Size 5 (pack count 27) 27+ lbs
- Size 6 (pack count 23) 35+ lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there is no wetness stripeby fantanstic9/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- blueby RiAsh9/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does not change colors. The little teddy bears kind of fade away ,and bleed out.by CountryGirlP7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If i am not wrong, color just disappears from the diaper, when the diaper gets wet.by Jiggynew7/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wetness indicator on the Parent’s Choice Diapers Size 1 does not change color. It disappears (fades) when wet.by RQuinones7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The stripe turns blue.by jimfromctown7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a stripe but repeating pattern of blue teddy bears running down the center of the diaper. The pattern becomes a blur or fades to indicate wetness.by BigDooDooDaddy6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?