About this item
Parent's Choice Sensitivity Formula is designed specifically for babies with fussiness and gas . It offers complete nutrition for sensitive tummies. This Parent's Choice Infant Formula, 23.2 oz, makes approximately 41, 4 oz bottles of formula.
Parent's Choice Sensitivity Formula, milk based powder with Iron:
- Compare Parent's Choice Sensitivity to Similac Sensitive(r)
- For Fussiness & Gas
- Complete nutrition for sensitive tumies
- Lutein, DHA & ARA
- Makes approximately 41, 4 oz bottles of formula
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.67 x 4.5 x 5.31|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Mine expires in a year and a half. But I would recommend not buying until baby arrives. Each child is so different and so is every formula. There is no way to know ahead of time what she will need.by thirtysomethingconsumer11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately, without the lot number we are unable to determine the expiration date on the Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Powder Formula with Iron.by RQuinones7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just googled gerber low-lactose formula and it looks like it's the purple "soothe" formula.by thirtysomethingconsumer11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Parent’s Choice Sensitivity Powder Formula with Iron compares to the nutrition of Similac Sensitive.by RQuinones8/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?