About this item
The low impact, easy-on-the-joints answer to your fitness is the Exerpeutic ACTIVCycle Motorized Exercise Cycle. This motorized exercise bike is a motor-assisted cycle that promotes blood circulation and warms up muscles. The Paradigm ACTIVCycle improves movement and balance, and has adjustable speeds. This motorized exercise cycle's seated position allows for comfort while exercising. The Paradigm ACTIVCycle features a compact design that's ideal for small spaces, and includes a built-in carry handle and non-skid floor mat.
Exerpeutic ACTIVCycle Motorized Exercise Cycle:
- Motor-assisted cycle for effortless movement
- Sets up in seconds - no assembly required
- Promotes blood circulation and warms up muscles
- Controls range of motion to prevent muscle strain
- Improves movement and balance
- Low impact, easy on joints
- Seated position allows for comfort while exercising
- Pre-assembled folded pedal with adjustable foot strap
- Adjustable speed, with overload protection for safety
- DC motor system
- Built-in carry handle
- Includes non-skid floor mat
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- Model: 7101
See all exercise bikes on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 16.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does it have a LCD that gives Time, Speed, etc. It looks from the picture that it does, but specifications does mention it.
- Yes it does. However I felt it was the only thing on the bike of poor qualityby Claden1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it a little tricky to adjust. The timer is the easiest reading to use. It is a pricy, automatic, heavy bike, so yes, it should have a nice read-out.by sweet531/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have time, reps, calories burned etc. in a window that you can see while using the machine.by gcp6111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a LCD. Gives time, distance calories, speed, etc. Also monitors pulse.by Maisysmom1/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can use it for your arms.by Angy5622/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it gives you all this information it is attached to the bike and it can be hand held also.by Rocko5512/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it does but I am unable to read it. They even admitted it was defective but neglected to follow-thru on their promise to send me another one.by Briggy1/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this machine have a motor that provides passive motion to the legs? Or do you have to pedal yourself?
- Yes it has a motor that powers the pedals. Also a speed dial for speedby Claden4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bike is totally motorized and you do nearly nothing but sit properly and have the controls in your hand for: off, on and adjust speeds. Use the timer to watch the length of time you bike. It still could stress the legs some, so start off slow on speed and time. You need to put your feet in snugly and be well enough to have them flex and move. A bit of balance would be useful.by sweet533/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does have a speed adjustable passive motion motor. You can also pedal it yourself without the motor if you want to.by gcp6111/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is passive but can also be manual as well. Even in the passive level, it still gives yoru legs a workout.by nlong20001/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You do the work.by Maisysmom11/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have a motorby Angy5625/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a motor that provides passove motion.by Rocko5511/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You would find a perfect chair and sit nicely to put your feet in the pedals properly. Your legs will be moving, so it needs to be a stable chair and not have the person falling backwards, out of the chair. Against a wall is also a good idea for the chair. yes, the readings are computerized, if you can figure it out. The length of time is the easier to read.The non-skid mat is to keep the bike still on the floor.by sweet5311/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The non skid mat is to keep the machine from sliding while you pedal it. I sit in a chair to use it. Yes it can be used for cardio if you speed it up.by gcp6111/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the non-skid mat is for the machine so it won't slide around. You should sit in a chair when using this machine. It's great for those in wheelchairs. It will increase the heartrate even when used passively. But, of course if can be used manually so it can be used even more for cardio if wanted.by nlong200011/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The non-skid floor mat is for the ACTIVCycle Motorized to help to keep this machine from slide when you are ussing it on marmol or tile floor, you sit yourself in a chair and you let the machine do the work and is good fo cardio exercise...a lease for me thanks.by Angy56211/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No put mat down this put cycle on it so it will not move while using.by Rocko558/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No it sets under the cycle. You put it in front of a chair or bench thats at a comfortable height for you to peddle. It can be used for that my reason for purchasing this was for arthritis of the knees to keep the joints from becoming stiff but yes is also used for the cardio-vascular work out.by raregems12/26/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?