Customers also viewed these products
- $15.59 List price $24.97Save $9.38
- $43.58 List price $49.97Save $6.39
- $9.37 List price $9.97Save $0.60
- $89.95 List price $99.95Save $10.00
Paper Jamz: Amplifier - Style 4
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
For the "want-to-be-musician" in all of us, this Paper Jamz Guitar provides an instant rock star experience and open-ended play. The creative blend of technology and play is made possible with Active Graphics Technology" which allows for circuit-embedded (no strings) paper (hence the name "paper"), enabling you to play like a pro by simply touching the paper surface.
Paper Jamz Guitar:
- Affordable and innovative play instrument
- Features 3 modes of play
- Guitar includes 3 exclusive, licensed hit songs
- Perfect Play: Play perfect guitar to the 3 included hit songs
- Rhythm mode: Control the guitar rhythm for each song
- Freestyle mode: play real chords - create your own songs
- Karaoke: Mute the vocals, drums or backing tracks to really hear yourself jam
- Built-in speaker with volume control
- Line out for earphone or speaker accessories (not included)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||6274|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.50 x 16.50 x 12.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Just the amp. Guitar sold separately. The amp is not needed to use the guitar.by Jimi3312/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Jimi3312/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?