About this item
Pantene Pro-V conditioner volume system for fine hair helps to revive limp strands for all-day volume. Fine hair has less structural volume than thick hair and may need special reinforcement to keep it from falling flat. The fibers of fine hair run parallel to one another, acting like a funnel and making it difficult for conditioning ingredients to adhere to them. Formulated with ultra-light ingredients, Pantene's fine hair conditioner is able to moisturize hair without weighing it down. Pantene’s unique volumizing system with microboosters preps fine hair to create body and shine so you can create any style.
Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner:
- Preps fine hair's structure to give volume and style
- Flat hair looks full again
- Volume conditioner contains ultra lightweight conditioning agents that adhere to fine hair, prepping limp strands for lasting volume
- Zero heavy buildup
- 100% body
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.36 x 2.701 x 8.533|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, Sonja. Pantene Pro-V Fine Hair Solutions Volume Conditioner gives a full, thick look for 24 hours with a collagen plumping effect (it doesn't contain collegen, though). Since I have fine, thin hair, too, I'd recomending using the shampoo as well. Good luck! Kimby ThePanteneTeam5/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I purchased this product because my hair is thinning and fine, flat and knots easily. This product did not add to the volume or body of my hair, did not allow a good comb out experience though I used both shampoo and conditioner and the third product available in this line,apparently a needed additional product,because the first two items alone, shampoo and conditioner, had no different effect. The trio did nothing to make my hair look or lay any different then before using these products.by Snarlsandknots1/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?