About this item
Please note: Unlocked cell phones are not locked to a carrier's network. Your phone and carrier can be selected independently. Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM networks and GSM SIM cards.
The Pantech Link Cell Phone brings GPS navigation service to an even greater number of AT&T customers. Stylish and durable, this unlocked GSM cell phone fits your lifestyle and lets you do more on a mobile phone. Enabled with Bluetooth technology, this Pantech cell phone provides a wireless link to tons of great accessories. Your Pantech Link Cell Phone comes with a MP3/WAV/AAC player, polyphonic and MP3 ring tones, vibration alerts, loudspeaker and a MicroSD card slot for cards up to 32GB. Other features of this unlocked GSM cell phone include a 1000 entry phone book, photocall, 1.3 megapixel camera and video capabilities. You'll also be free to instant message and email friends and family with ease using your Pantech Link Cell Phone.
Pantech Link P7040 GSM Cell Phone, Wine (Unlocked):
Sound and Music:
- MP3/WAV/AAC player
- Polyphonic and MP3 ring tones
- Vibration alerts
- Voice memo
- MicroSD card slot for cards up to 32GB
- 1000 entry phone book
- Bluetooth v.2.0 with A2DP
- USB 2.0 port
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Video capable
- Browser: WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- GPS with A-GPS support, AT&T Navigator
- MP4/H.263 player
- 115.2mm x 60.9mm x 9.9mm
- Talk Time: Up to 3 h
- Stand-by Time: Up to 250 h
- Battery: Li-Ion 930mAh
- QWERTY keyboard
- 2.4" color TFT 256K color screen
- Resolution: 240 x 320
- SMS and MMS
- Instant messaging
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.7 x 2.44 x 0.45|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All you need to do is insert your sim and it will automatically detect your network as it has already been unlocked for you.by RJCP3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's unlocked but the navigation buttons cannot be re-assigned. Kinda annoying, but it's a great phone.by JMKC11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will, I have one and I bought it here in Walmart , it was already unlockedby M13121653/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- when you get it it should already be unlocked and u just stick your sim card in itby misswifeyjones11/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- IMPOTANT! THEY do not put USB cable :-(( It will have to be bought separately! I hate it, bacause non-standard cable needed!!!by Andrewd212/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Package contents: New Pantech Link P7040 Unlocked GSM phone (wine), Original Home Charger, Battery, Back Door. The charger is a proprietary charger that can be used with any other pantech. (See attached image)by RJCP12/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A charger. Nothing else.by JMKC7/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone doesn't seem to natively support flash video. I've not had much luck with YouTube Videos.by 19alphabear12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can watch youtube videos on this device, as any device, loading may take a few seconds and looks as it freezes, as well as it depends on how much strength your network provides. As an unlocked cellphone if you are using any other carrier than AT&T you will need to configure the Network Settings and it will only run on EDGE/2G so this may be a bit slower than usual.by RJCP12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can watch youtube videos with this phone as it has internet browser and does provide high speed data (provided that you have a data plan with your service provider). A working phone will not give trouble with freezing during videos although high quality ones may take some time to load.by RJCP12/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?