Pandora's Tower blends RPG elements with action-packed gameplay as you assume the role of Aeron, an Athosian soldier facing a deeply personal and emotionally charged mission. With your friend, Elena, bound to a grave fate that is causing her to mutate into a demonic abomination, you'll feel the pressure of time and the rush of accomplishment as you take up the fight to eradicate the spreading evil that has gripped her. To add to the drama of this melancholic and unconventional adventure, it is only by consuming the remains of monsters Aeron has slain that the cruel curse binding Elena can be reversed.
- Keep a Careful Eye on the Curse's Progress - Elena's transformation into a beast continues with each passing moment. If you allow the curse to run its course, it will mean game over. Your ultimate goal is to obtain all of the master flesh in the Towers, but if you are concerned about Elena, you can head back and temporarily halt the curse's progress by giving her the flesh of servant beasts,
- Collecting Materials from the Towers - In addition to finding items scattered around the Towers, you'll also be able to tear them from freshly-slain servant beasts, or be awarded them when you deliver the killer blow to your foes. You can also fuse materials to make new items and enhance your weapons.
- Run the Gauntlet and Defeat the Masters - At the heart of each Tower lies the sealed chamber where the master beast resides. Only by solving puzzles in the Towers can you unlock these chambers and gain access to the masters.
- The Observatory - The Observatory overlooking the Thirteen Towers serves as your base. This is where you come to spend time with Elena, building your bond by talking to her - and to fuse materials into new items, enhance your weapons and much more.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood and Gore, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence