Pandigital Novel 7" Color Multimedia e-Book Reader
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pandigital color e-Book reader lets you read your favorite books, listen to music and more. Browse the Internet, check and reply to emails and watch videos. This multimedia e-Book reader has 2GB of internal memory that can also be expanded. Take your media with you wherever you go.
Pandigital Novel 7" Color eBook Multimedia Reader:
- 7" color TFT LCD screen
- Touchscreen controls
- Multimedia e-Book reader features 2GB internal memory that can hold hundreds of books and periodicals
- Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN connectivity
- Compact, lightweight design
- Built-in dictionary
- Change the font size
- Browse the Internet
- Read and reply to your emails
- Alarm clock and calendar
- Watch videos and view photos on the Pandigital color e-Book reader
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.22|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.5 x 0.5 x 7.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a digital keypad on the screen.by denzil901/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can type the same way as you do on an iphone or any phone that has internet access. I don't recommend this though. It has very few things you can do on FB. I can only read my page , can't leave comments, go to other's pages etc...by TheVal1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Pandagital has a keyboard which opens up at the bottom of the screen when you want to type something. You need a fingernail to type a letter and then sometimes it is hit or miss. So, yes you can use Facebook and update it, but it's a slower process. You may be happier with a laptop. Most have wifi built it. The bonus with a laptop or any computer is that you can go to B&N, Amazon, Borders websites and download their ereader software and you can read books on your computer.by BuffaloFamilyof41/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For Facebook this only does the most simple interaction. There are no flash games, so you can't play Farmville and the like. The e-reader has an on-screen typewriter. When you tap on a line where you would type, then a little keyboard pops up on the screen and you can type with it. This does have Wi-Fi, so you can use it for free from your local restaurants, but you can also use it on a home network too. However, there is no 3G like the iPad, so you will need a computer at home if you want to set this up on a network. I don't know what your price range is but a lot depends on what you are looking for. If you are wanting something simple that you can get online from time to time (not something for daily use) then the reader isn't bad. If you want something where you can shop, type word documents, or do any heavy browsing, or gaming, I'd recommend a laptop. Wal-mart has a great selection of laptops (no I'm not an employee) but again, it depends on your situation. If you want something less than 300 - 400 dollars, then you probably won't find a laptop that would make you very happy. I hope this helps some!by ShelM751/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the mobile page of Facebook on my iPhone and my Pandigital Novel. It has a keyboard that you can use a provided stylus (pen like instrument) to tap the keys or you can use your fingernail. My favorite computing device is a Netbook (smaller than a laptop). The netbook will do a LOT more than the Pandigital Novel can do.by crayb1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, most laptops are wifi ready. I think you use the supplied pen thingy in the bottom to write for facebook.by Brianmj1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a problem. When you want to type anything just tap on that section. A keyboard will pop up and just use a pen cap to typeby debisold12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, but they now have cases available and it fits quite nicely into the cases that walmart sells for netbooks.by ShelM751/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, case is NOT included. I bought one for $29.00 that makes it easy to hold and protects from damage. Leather (?) type with closing cover, like a book.by crayb12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This one did not come with a case but try taking it and sizing it up with a case for e-readers.by reader0112/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. no caseby gopel712/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not come with a case but there are silicone cases available at other retailers, as well as leather covers and neoprene sleeves.by progar74712/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by UncleShermie12/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Do I have to be signed up with any service to use this ? Do I just buy and use...like my computer at home ? I really don't know about any electronic
- you can use any wifi connection available ex. Panera bread, Branes and Noble, att . any one that does not have a secure connections. Works great.by Poultry121/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can set up this device to connect to your home network, or wi-fi. You don't need a service, there is no 3G on this device.by ShelM751/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The only thing you need is wifi internet. If you want to download books you must have a Barnes and Noble account. Otherwise it works as a lite computer.by crayb12/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- buy and use Now You will have to buy books but you are doing that anyway now they are called NOOKS They will give you samples.by reader0112/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Yes. It will work with any WiFi spot, in home or out.by Dartman1/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No service subscription is required. Use your own in-house WiFi, or at any business that offers Wifi.by Dartman12/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?