Consider these popular products
- $2.00 Was $3.88Save $1.88
- $2.53 Was $3.62Save $1.09
- $2.78 Was $3.44Save $0.66
- Rollback$25.00 Was $39.97Save $14.97
Pandigital Novel 7" Color Multimedia e-Book Reader
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Pandigital color e-Book reader lets you read your favorite books, listen to music and more. Browse the Internet, check and reply to emails and watch videos. This multimedia e-Book reader has 2GB of internal memory that can also be expanded. Take your media with you wherever you go.
Pandigital Novel 7" Color eBook Multimedia Reader:
- 7" color TFT LCD screen
- Touchscreen controls
- Multimedia e-Book reader features 2GB internal memory that can hold hundreds of books and periodicals
- Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN connectivity
- Compact, lightweight design
- Built-in dictionary
- Change the font size
- Browse the Internet
- Read and reply to your emails
- Alarm clock and calendar
- Watch videos and view photos on the Pandigital color e-Book reader
|Display Technology:||E Ink|
|Resolution:||600 x 800|
|Memory Card Type:||1 x SD Memory Card ? 1 x MultiMediaCard , SD Memory Card, MultiMediaCard, SDHC Memory Card|
|Display Resolution:||600 x 800|
|Contained Battery Type:||Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Primary Shelf ID:||-102|
|Interface Type:||1 x USB 2.0 ? 1 x headphones|
|Is Dark Sky-Compliant:||Y|
|Compatible Devices:||SD , SDHC , MultiMediaCard (MMC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||PRD07T20WBL1|
|Accessories Included:||Power adapter|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.50 x 0.50 x 7.20 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It has a digital keypad on the screen.by denzil901/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can type the same way as you do on an iphone or any phone that has internet access. I don't recommend this though. It has very few things you can do on FB. I can only read my page , can't leave comments, go to other's pages etc...by TheVal1/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Pandagital has a keyboard which opens up at the bottom of the screen when you want to type something. You need a fingernail to type a letter and then sometimes it is hit or miss. So, yes you can use Facebook and update it, but it's a slower process. You may be happier with a laptop. Most have wifi built it. The bonus with a laptop or any computer is that you can go to B&N, Amazon, Borders websites and download their ereader software and you can read books on your computer.by BuffaloFamilyof41/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For Facebook this only does the most simple interaction. There are no flash games, so you can't play Farmville and the like. The e-reader has an on-screen typewriter. When you tap on a line where you would type, then a little keyboard pops up on the screen and you can type with it. This does have Wi-Fi, so you can use it for free from your local restaurants, but you can also use it on a home network too. However, there is no 3G like the iPad, so you will need a computer at home if you want to set this up on a network. I don't know what your price range is but a lot depends on what you are looking for. If you are wanting something simple that you can get online from time to time (not something for daily use) then the reader isn't bad. If you want something where you can shop, type word documents, or do any heavy browsing, or gaming, I'd recommend a laptop. Wal-mart has a great selection of laptops (no I'm not an employee) but again, it depends on your situation. If you want something less than 300 - 400 dollars, then you probably won't find a laptop that would make you very happy. I hope this helps some!by ShelM751/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the mobile page of Facebook on my iPhone and my Pandigital Novel. It has a keyboard that you can use a provided stylus (pen like instrument) to tap the keys or you can use your fingernail. My favorite computing device is a Netbook (smaller than a laptop). The netbook will do a LOT more than the Pandigital Novel can do.by crayb1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, most laptops are wifi ready. I think you use the supplied pen thingy in the bottom to write for facebook.by Brianmj1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not a problem. When you want to type anything just tap on that section. A keyboard will pop up and just use a pen cap to typeby debisold12/23/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My wife downloads at home from our wireless router and in town she just finds an open wifi connection.by rmixon2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are no charges. You can access free wifi at many local restaurants and fast food places. If you have wifi at home, it is great.....by TNVolLover2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not that I know of.by Poultry121/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This doesn't have 3G. It has wi-fi so any of your fast food places that offer wi-fi don't charge for you to connect. As for the apps, you have to upgrade your OS to Android (can be done from Pandigital's site), and you can download any Android application, many/most of which are freeware.by ShelM751/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends. You can get free wi-fi at many places if you don't have it at home, but this device doesn't supply it. It only provides a way to access the internet.by Grammyspoon1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This only connects through a wireless internet or a wireless hotspot.by blackhawkrep1/1/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby sun992/12/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This product comes with an AC adapter.by TNVolLover2/6/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is supplied with it.by denzil901/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby Poultry121/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes with a charger that must be plugged into the wall. It does not charge via USB.by BuffaloFamilyof41/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby ibpoorgirl1/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?