Customers also viewed these products
Panasonic KX-TG7642M Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution with 2 Handsets
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$6.99 List price $9.57Save $2.58
- Reduced Price$10.49 List price $27.97Save $17.48
- Reduced Price$42.56 List price $66.51Save $23.95
- Reduced Price$23.23 List price $31.50Save $8.27
- Reduced Price$10.88 List price $29.01Save $18.13
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone system includes two handsets and a digital answering system. It features DECT 6.0 PLUS technology that furnishes interference-free communication, increased clarity, enhanced security and wider range. The cordless digital phone system also has Bluetooth headset capability to link your cell phone via Bluetooth to make or receive cell phone calls through any home phone handsets. And you can transfer up to 600 names and numbers from your cell phone to the built-in handset directory. You can register a second cell phone and assign it a distinctive ring tone, so when your home phone rings, you will know who is being called. With handset power backup operation you can make and receive calls even when the power goes out. The built-in digital answering system features 18 minutes total recording time and message alert. Other features of the Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone system include Range Boost and Talking Caller ID (with subscription).
Panasonic KX-TG7642M Link-to-Cell Bluetooth Cellular Convergence Solution
- Panasonic DECT 6.0 phone system includes 2 handsets
- Link up to 2 cell phones
- Bluetooth headset capability
- Phonebook copy from cellular phone via Bluetooth
- DECT 6.0 PLUS Technology
- All-digital answering system
- Power Back-Up Operation keeps you connected when the power goes out
- Reversible handset design
- Hands-free speakerphone on both the base unit and handset
- Smart wall mount
- Talking Caller ID
- Dial keypad on base unit
- Intelligent Eco Mode lowers power consumption when using the handset next to the base unit
- Range Boost extends the transmission range by 20 percent
- Tone Equalizer
- Call Block
- Silent Mode
- Expandable up to 6 handsets
- Color: Black
|Display Technology:||LCD display|
|Battery Size:||2 x battery - AAA type|
|Mount Type:||Wall-mountable, table-top|
|Capacity:||3050 names & numbers , 50 names & numbers|
|Display Resolution:||103 x 65 pixels|
|Form Factor:||Wall Mountable|
|Contained Battery Type:||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Primary Shelf ID:||77478|
|Video Streaming Quality:||103 x 65|
|Original Languages:||English, Spanish|
|Number of Channels:||60-channel|
|Standby Time:||Up to 264 h|
|Has Bluetooth:||Phonebook transfer|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||KX-TG7642M|
|Accessories Included:||Phone line cable , Belt clip, power adapter, phone charging stand|
|Talk Time:||Up to 780 min|
|Features:||Yes , 3-way , Battery status , Speakerphone button, navigator key , flash button , Autotalk, PIN code, tone control, Eco Mode, compatible with Bluetooth headsets, compatible with Bluetooth cellular phones, Link to Cell technology , Built-in clock, alarm, call barring|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.20 x 1.90 x 6.80 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You would need a 240VAC to 5.5VDC adapter. Call Panasonic support for details.by Thoraldus12/28/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Does the phone have a 120/240V switch? NO. I checked the phone base and plug.by redchili9/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. DOES THIS PHONE USE REGULAR AAA NICKEL HYDRITE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES OR DOES IT HAVE A SPECIAL RECHARGEABLE BATTERRY PACK?
- Yes, it uses regular AAA NiMH batteries.by Thoraldus5/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $13.39 List price $14.65Save $1.26
- Rollback$29.99 Was $49.88Save $19.89
- $21.86 Was $24.40Save $2.54
- $9.77 Was $13.78Save $4.01
- Clearance$64.00 List price $75.98Save $11.98
- $15.15 Was $16.48Save $1.33
- $29.95 Was $31.95Save $2.00