About this item
** Free Shipping **
If youre looking for superb sound quality and long range, look no further than the DECT 6.0 Plus technology in Panasonic cordless phones. Thanks to error correction up to 80x, you get clear transmission even with extended range. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 Plus phones won't interfere with wireless devices such as routers, wireless keyboards and microwave ovens. Whether you use them in the basement or the backyard, these phones truly go the distance.PANKXTG6841B. KXTG6841B. Panasonic PANASONIC KX-TG6841B DECT 6.0 Plus Cordless Dual Keypad Cordless Phone System with Talking Caller ID & Digital Answering System (Single-Handset System). DECT TELEPHONES
- Model Number: KX-TG6841B
- Depth: 8.90
- Height: 4.90
- Width: 5.40
- Weight: 2.32
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.32|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it comes with the hardware to mount it on a wall if you wish.by JeffreyPlano5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it will mount to the wall.by Babybuck1/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, both the base unit and handset bases. http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/KXTG6841-MUL.PDF#page=51by Panasonic11/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It can block up to 250 different numbers, Bubba.by JeffreyPlano5/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can store up to 250 names and numbers into the call block directory.by Panasonic19/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but voice quality is not great.by sayWhat21511/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this system allows you to have a conference call with another handset on the system or base unit.by Panasonic112/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?