About this item
The Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Answering System features power back-up operation. A powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected when the power goes out. A large LED light atop the DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone System lets you know when someone calls and is perfect for when you can't hear the ringer. An easy-to-read, extra-wide LCD display lets you see who is calling at a glance. The bigger buttons make dialing a breeze while an amplified handset volume ensures you catch every word. Plus a Tone Equalizer control actually lets you adjust bass, mid-range or treble tones in a caller's voice for maximum clarity. In addition, the Intelligent Eco Mode feature automatically lowers the power consumption of the DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone System when you are using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does this digital cordless answering system with 1 corded and 2 cordless handsets extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. Th
Panasonic KX-TG4772B DECT 6.0 Plus Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with 1 Corded and 2 Cordless Handsets:
- Power back-up operation
- Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless answering system total recording time approximately 18 minutes
- Talking Caller ID (requires subscription)
- Dial keypad on base
- Large, 1.8" white backlit handset display
- Bright, LED light-up indicator
- Easy-to-use big buttons with simple keypad layout
- Amplified handset volume with dedicated volume key
- Intelligent Eco mode
- All-digital answering machine
- Tone equalizer
- Call Block (requires subscription
- Silent mode
- Ringer ID (required subscription)
- Up to 4-way conference call with outside line
- Talk Time: 13 hours
- Standby Time: 11 days
- Charge Time: 7 hours
- Call Waiting (requires subscription)
- Expandable to 6 handsets
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.8 x 7.4 x 4.4|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- If you purchase a subscription, you can get caller ID with the phone.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, if you subscribe to it from your telephone company...these phones have the ability to utilize those featuresby jimgusto10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the Call Waiting Caller ID feature of the phone works if you have the service.by Panasonic13/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product does have that feature.by CommunityAnswer3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by babbler3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and it works well. Also the find the cordless units feature works well.by RdHshopper3/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 2 NI-MH (AAA) Batteries each, which are already included.by jimgusto4/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The handsets use Panasonic battery HHR-4DPA with is a Ni-MH battery.by Panasonic11/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?