Panasonic Facial Groomer w/Pivoting Head and 2 Combs
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get silky, smooth skin with the Panasonic Facial Groomer with Pivoting Head and 2 Combs. This grooming essential follows the contours of the face, gliding easily over the chin and neck. The men's facial groomer with micro-fine blades features hypoallergenic, stainless steel blades for optimal results. It has Panasonic's exclusive Pivot head, hugging the skin without pulling. The facial hair groomer comes with two combs that are ideal for eyebrow grooming as well as beard combing, for added convenience.
Panasonic Facial Groomer with Pivoting Head and 2 Combs:
- Pivoting head follows the contour of the skin
- Micro-fine blade trims away hair on the face and neck
- Pivoting head facial groomer
- Facial hair groomer with 2 brow grooming combs
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.10 x 0.70 x 6.10 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This product is not intended for shaving. It is for removal of a woman's chin hairs or upper lip.by Wolverette2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is a myth. No, it does not and if it does SEEM like it, it is only cause you are feeling it grow back by constantly feeling your face or wherever. If you shave your legs, you ignore it til it is time to shave again. They go through the prickly phaze and that's annoying but if left to grow longer, they are back to being smooth. Same principle applies to the face. Unwanted hair that is shaved will grow back. And be prickly. The phenomenom we should all consider is why in the world plucking unwanted eye brow hairs grow cedar roots and annoy you for the rest of your life. While accidentally plucking a "good" hair in your brow, you never see it again. One of life's great mysteries.by DieHardIdahoan9/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- not as much as a razor, but i have to use this everyday. it doesn't slow down the growth process, but i noticed the hair is softer, not courseby notinatimewarp2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the hair comes out the way u had it before u have trimmed like smooth on face.by preeti782/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have blonde hair so it doesn't show as much anyways but it definitely has not grown back any thicker than when I've used cream removers and it's just as blonde as before.by mckynme2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It hasn't in my situation. My little whiskies grow back, but there isn't any noticable difference in thickness or color.by Itsjoy2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have noticed nothing of the kind - whether I shave the small hairs on my chin or those above my upper lip; no darkening, no thickening.by KY532/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had that problem with this product. Great product!by BadRobot2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not use this for a complete haircut. After my husband shaves his head, I will use this to touch up and even out the back.by Vee255/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. This is a lightweight trimmer for a woman's chin hairs or upper lip.by Wolverette5/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by DieHardIdahoan3/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby notinatimewarp9/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this groomer is designed for the fine, downy hairs on the face and nape of the neck only. You cannot use it to give yourself a haircut or to trim the course hair of a man's beard.by CrazyVick8/6/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My husband does not recommend this for trimming nose hairs. Not too sure about the ears.by Vee252/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You might be able to use it for that, but there is most likely a better tool for that. This has a blade on one side only.by Wolverette2/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?