Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker, White/Gray
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Fill your home with the matchless aroma of freshly baked bread anytime you want with the Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker. This Panasonic bread maker has a dispenser that automatically adds raisins and nuts at the optimum time to ensure perfect raisin or nut bread. With a convenient built-in handle, the inner bake pan is easily removable from the unit. The inner pan also has a nonstick coating, so the finished bread slides easily from the pan. The scratch resistant bread pan has a diamond-fluorine coating, so it's built twice as tough for durable and long-lasting use. Set the 13-hour preset timer before going to bed, and arise to the smell of fresh-baked bread. Bread options include basic, whole wheat, multi-grain, French, cake, tea breads
Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker, White/Gray:
- Automatic raisin and nut dispenser
- Top loading, locking lid
- 13-hour preset timer
- LCD digital display
- Inner baking pan
- Scratch resistant bread pan with diamond-fluorine coating
- Choice of 2 loaf sizes: extra large or medium
- Light or dark crust color control
- Baking or dough operation completed indicator lights
- Power interruption protection
- Baking modes: bake only, rapid bake, basic, French, pizza or pasta dough
- Bread options: basic, whole wheat, multi-grain, French, cake, tea breads
- Includes: measuring spoon, measuring cup, kneading blade and recipe booklet
- Compact design, fits right on your countertop
- Panasonic Bread Maker model# SD-RD250
See all kitchen appliances on Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||12.81 x 11.13 x 14.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. It says Automatic so does this means its not electrical, does it need to be plugged into an outlet?
- Yes, it needs to be plugged into a standard outlet. "Automatic" means that it moves through the stages of making bread (kneading, rising, baking, etc.) without any help from you.by JukeNewOwner2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Must be plugged into an outletby kdguthr12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it needs electricity to run. Automatic as in you measure the ingredients, drop it in the bread pan, press your selections then start, and in a few hours you get bread.by Cyiu2312/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This Panasonic Automatic Bread Maker has a dispenser that automatically adds raisins and nuts at the optimum time to ensure perfect raisin or nut breadby FloBug12/18/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You do need to plug it into an outlet. "Automatic" means, in this case, that you put in all the ingredients, select the settings, then forget about it until the bread is done. Mixing, rising, and baking are done automatically by the machine, according to the settings you select.by lwhill2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It doesn't fold away. In bread, but coating allows it to slip out easily.by JukeNewOwner4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Embedded in the breadby kdguthr2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it's embedded in the bread, make sure you take it out. I damaged mine a little with my bread knife, because I forgot to remove it.by Cyiu232/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this model does not have the wonderful folding paddle that Panasonic has supplied with other models.by Sarad1348/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You put in the yeast. In fact, it's the first ingredient. The automatic feeder is for additional items such as chopped nuts. The paddle is the standard size.by JukeNewOwner11/3/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no, you have to add it yourself. If you read the manual it will tell you to add the yeast first and liquids last. The kneading blade is around 1 1/2 inches.by Cyiu232/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Barb, with automatic bread machines you either add the yeast first with the water or if you are delaying the start time, on top of the flour to keep dry. Paddles are usually two to three inches in length.by Daker3/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?