Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief - 20ct
Customers also considered
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$9.31 List price $11.00Save $1.69
- Reduced Price$7.53 List price $8.50Save $0.97
- Reduced Price$6.35 List price $8.13Save $1.78
- Reduced Price$6.76 List price $9.19Save $2.43
- Reduced Price$10.15 List price $12.83Save $2.68
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
- Menstrual pain relief medication
- With acetaminophen
- Maximum strength
- Aspirin and caffeine-free
Warning Text: Alcohol Warning: If You Consume 3 Or More Alcoholic Drinks Every Day, Ask Your Doctor Whether You Should Take Acetaminophen Or Other Pain Relievers/Fever Reducers. Acetaminophen May Cause Liver Damage. Cross-Dosing Warning: Do Not Use With Other Acetaminophen Containing Products. Overdose Warning: Taking More Than The Recommended Dose Can Cause Serious Health Problems. In Case Of An Overdose, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Prompt Medical Attention Is Critical For Adults As Well As Children Even If You Do Not Notice Any Signs Or Symptoms. Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have: A Breathing Problem Such As Emphysema Or Chronic Bronchitis, Glaucoma, Difficulty In Urination Due To Enlargement Of The Prostate Gland. Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are Taking Sedatives Or Tranquilizers Or Taking Any Other Products That Contain Acetaminophen. When Using This Product: You May Get Drowsy, Avoid Alcoholic Beverages, Alcohol, Sedatives And Tranquilizers May Increase Drowsiness, Use Caution When Driving Or Operating Machinery, Excitability May Occur, Especially In Children. Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If Pain Persists For More Than 10 Days. This Could Be A Sign Of A Serious Condition. If Pregnant Or Nursing A Baby, Seek The Advice Of A Health Professional Before Use. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Give To Children Under 3 Years.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen, Pamabrom, Pyrilamine Maleate. Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Providone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
Instructions: Directions: Adults And Children 12 Years And Over: Take 2 Caplets With Full Glass Of Water Every 4-6 Hours As Needed. Do Not Exceed 8 Caplets In A 24 Hour Period Or As Directed By A Doctor. Do Not Use More Than Directed. Children Under 12 Years: See A Doctor.
|Flexible Spending Account-Eligible:||FSA Eligible|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1001537|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.56 x 2.75 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes they make you drowsy because they contain an antihistamine. The pink box Pamprin contains caffeine along with the antihistamine which counteracts the drowsiness.by An anonymous customer4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all, i felt absolutely fantasticby Girlygirlz4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It lists drowsiness (as well as hyperactivity) as a side effect, but I have never experienced either.by Crimsoncat4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is the same pamprin as always, just the company changed the color.by ManhattanLady9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?