Pamprin Maximum Strength Multi-Symptom Menstrual Pain Relief - 20ct
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This product may be FSA eligible. Learn more about FSA.
- Menstrual pain relief medication
- With acetaminophen
- Maximum strength
- Aspirin and caffeine-free
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Acetaminophen, Pamabrom, Pyrilamine Maleate. Inactive Ingredients: Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Providone, Pregelatinized Starch, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Stearic Acid.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.75 x 1.56 x 2.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes they make you drowsy because they contain an antihistamine. The pink box Pamprin contains caffeine along with the antihistamine which counteracts the drowsiness.by An anonymous customer4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not at all, i felt absolutely fantasticby Girlygirlz4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It lists drowsiness (as well as hyperactivity) as a side effect, but I have never experienced either.by Crimsoncat4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. This is the same pamprin as always, just the company changed the color.by ManhattanLady9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?