About this item
Don't let wetness spoil your little one's cheerful mood. You can keep your infant dry and comfortable by choosing the Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Super Pack. Every diaper in this package features a quilted design, which renders additional softness for your newborn's tender skin. There is an exclusive wetness indicator in the front of these infant diapers which lets you know how wet the diaper is. Initially, the indicator is yellow and changes colors as wetness increases. These diapers are hypoallergenic to help prevent rashes on your baby's sensitive skin.
Pampers - Swaddlers Sensitive Diapers Super Pack (Sizes Newborn, 1, 2, 3, 4):
- Color-changing wetness indicator
- Gentle on baby's delicate skin
- Touch of aloe
- Size Newborn (pack count 88) for a baby up to 10 lbs
- Size 1 (pack count 88) for a baby 8-14 lbs
- Size 2 (pack count 80) for 12-18 lbs
- Size 3 (pack count 76) for 16-28 lbs
- Size 4 (pack count 66) for 22-37 lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.9|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.5 x 12.75 x 8.44|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plenty you will be changing then oftrnby DecorateOnABudget8/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. Sorry for the delay in our response. I wish we had a good answer for your question, but it really depends on how many you use each day and the rate the baby grows. Kimby ThePampersTeam7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think a newborn baby's size depends a lot on if it's your first or second child. Usually the second child is a bit heavier. Either way, when my husband and I decided to by the newborn diapers for our daughter before she was born I figured she'd need about 10 a day give or take. That would be 70 diapers a week. She used the size range for newborn for quite awhile, but in reality we could have switched to size one after about 3 weeks old. Hope that helps. Buy newborn diapers for only a 2-3 week period to be sure.by Rach10275/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I wouldn't buy nore than 2. Because they grow fast and only buy them as you need them when they are newborn. When they get older they will stay in larger sizes longer. Hope this is helpful. :)by S1608JL11/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would onlu buy one pack of newborn. The further to your due date the doc should be able to tell you about the size of the baby. Mine was 9 lb 15oz so I never used the newborn. The hospital will send you home with some too.by isis15678/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think you should take you order form into the store and show your slip.by S1608JL7/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?