About this item
Pampers Easy Ups Girls' Training Pants (Sizes 2T/3T, 3T/4T, 4T/5T):
- Allows potty training to make sense during the day
- Protects against leaks at night
- Easy toddler sizing
- 2T/3T (pack count 100) for 16-34 lbs
- 3T/4T (pack count 90) for 30-40 lbs
- 4T/5T (pack count 78) for 37+ lbs
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.063 x 10.25 x 17.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- They offer a size 6. Maybe that will workby peedon12345/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they don't have bigger sizes in pull ups but you can purchase goodnights or the White Cloud training sleep training pants. These are for older children they cover 45 pounds-80 pounds and just because they were made for night doesn't mean you cant use them fitting for your situation. May God continue to bless you and your daughter and I hope my answer was helpful.by LashawnS1/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I couldn't find a 6t size for easy ups but pampers cruisers hAs 6t and 7t sizes.by Queenofqueens1110/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- How old is she?? If she wets bed at nite try the xs/small underjams. If daytime try the size 6 easy ups. I know folks that weigh up to 100 lbs and can fit into easy ups.by Ceaser157/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi. I'm so sorry for the delay in our response. If you're still looking for a product, we have Pampers UnderJams, which are designed to be worn at night in the event of accidents. They could certainly be worn during the day, too. They come in S/M and L/XL. Here's the size recommendations. S/M: 38-65 lbs and L/XL: 58-85 lbs I hope these work out for your daughter. If not, please let us know. We stand behind our products 100%. Kimby ThePampersTeam7/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i think 5t is a bigger side that was pamper hadby luanhoi1/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?