About this item
Pampers Easy Ups Boys' Training Pants:
- Helps potty training make sense during the day and protects against leaks at night
- Designed for toddlers or preschoolers ready for potty training (18+ months old)
- He can wear them day or night
- Available sizes: Size 2T-3T for 16-34 lbs., Size 3T-4T for 30-40 lbs., Size 4T-5T for 37+ lbs.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.063 x 10.25 x 17.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi there, I just bought a box of pampers easy up and they are still the same. But for me that's a PRO vs. huggies because my son can't rip apart the sides, so he stays dry longer or even sometimes they just rip apart with the cloths and move and leak. I don't have to take off shoes and pants when changing, all what I have to do is pull the sides a little stronger and they will rip apart. That's all!by MztMami9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I seen these reviews and quiet frankly I don't know what they are talking about. They are not hard to rip at the seams at all. We have been using them for over a year now. I tried other brands, but won't switch, they just aren't as good.by thankyoupampers9/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sides are not detachable.by Trina848/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No these are a hassle. Huggies have tabs that are removeable and make it easy to take on and off.by Elinjeremiahsmommy6/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Steph, Thank you for your interest in Pampers! The Pampers Easy Ups are designed with Tear Away sides that are designed to rip open for easy removal. I hope this information is helpful, Adamby ThePampersTeam6/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The largest size this comes in is 4T-5T.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi grammy, and thanks for your interest! At this time, we don't make a larger size of our Pampers Easy Ups, but we do offer another product that may work for you. Here's a link to take a look at Pampers Underjams: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pampers-UnderJams-Girl-Absorbent-Underwear-Size-S-M-L-XL/21083350 They're available in two size ranges SM/M (38-65lbs) and LG/XLG (58-85lbs), and should be much more comfortable for your grandson. I hope this is helpful, Adamby ThePampersTeam7/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?