About this item
Decorate your baby's new room with the Pam Grace Creations Sky Blue Nursery Crib Bedding Set. This Nursery in a Bag Baby Crib Bedding Set comes with everything you need to make the nursery look just right. It includes a quilt, two fitted sheets, a crib skirt, valance, and more. All of the fabric items are made from machine washable, 200 thread-count micro-suede and cotton for superior softness. The diaper stacker and wall hangings feature star appliques.
Pam Grace Creations Sky Blue 10pc Nursery in a Bag Crib Bedding Set:
- Bumper sold separately
- 10 Piece Crib Bedding Sets includes quilt, 2 fitted sheets, crib skirt, window valance, musical mobile, 3 wall hangings and diaper stacker
- Quilt measures: 45"L x 36"W
- Sheets measure: 50"L x 26-1/2"W x 8"D
- 10 Piece Crib Bedding Sets crib skirt measures: 50"L x 28"W x 11"D
- Micro-suede and cotton fabric
- Care: machine wash cold; tumble dry low
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I purchesed this for my little boy and it does not come with a bumper pad. The diaper only has a little piece of card board inside of it so it's kinda cheap if yu ask me the colors are darker than the picture i didnt think it be so dark but if I was you I would get the little monster set from Walmart the colors are so bright and it just looks better in a little boys room I purchesed the monster one after I got this one oh yeah and the moble music box thing doesn't really look like it does in the pictureby Elizabeth197/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to buy it separately.by CntryGrlCityMom2/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A white or a very dark brown crib will go well with this beddingby Sridsgowri8/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?