Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fresh White Lily Fade Cream, 2.7 oz
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Reduce skin discoloration with Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Fresh White Lily Eventone Fade Cream. An advanced tone-enhancing complex reduces and removes dark spots and age spots caused by sun damage, aging skin or scarring. Palmers cocoa butter fade cream lightens dark discolorations such as darkened skin pigment caused by pregnancy, or from oral contraceptive usage, to even out your complexion. It also contains sunscreen to protect your skin from recurring darkening and sunburn damage. This cream has the fragrance of fresh white lilies and also contains vitamin C and vitamin E for skin health and antioxidant protection.
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Eventone Fresh White Lily Fade Cream, 2.7 oz:
- With vitamin E for overall skin health and antioxidant protection
- Palmers cocoa butter cream, 2.7 oz, lightens dark spots to even your complexion
- With vitamin C and sunscreen to prevent recurring skin darkening and sunburn damage
|Manufacturer Part Number:||4506-6|
|Primary Shelf ID:||1044042|
|Is Travel Size:||Y|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.73 x 2.70 x 2.55 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby VLUV77775/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the bottle it says Active ingredients: Hydroquinone 2%, Octisalate 3% That is all that is listed on the bottle as far as ingredients (I don't have the box anymore). You could google those two and see if either of them is equivalent (or another name for) the ingredient you are looking for.by SunshineBeach10/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- If you mean hydroquinone, the answer is yes.by Bunnzye1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it definitely works on facial areaby VLUV77775/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, I DO USE THIS ON MY LEGS AND ARMSby silvertonemuffin1/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This works on dark spots anywhere on the body. It will probably not completely rid of them, but my results from sun damaged dark spots have been amazing. I bought it mainly for my face. I am Caucasian, so for me it is a great product.by wck41/17/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hydroquinone, octisalateby VLUV777710/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, here are the ingredients: Active Ingredients: Hydroquinone (2%, Skin Lightener), Octisalate (3%, Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Stearyl Stearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG 75 Lanolin, Ceteareth 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG 100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Niacinamide, Hexylresorcinol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract (Licorice), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Propylparaben, Canola Oil Glyceride, Zea Mays Oil (Corn), BHT, TBHQ, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (Sugar Cane), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract (Sugar Maple), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract (Orange), Citrus Limon Fruit Extract (Lemon)by mdewnsc12/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hydroquinone a bleaching agent. It does not stain fabric thoughby Ayanna1012/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (6)Was this answer helpful?