About this item
From the hallway to the living room, the entryway to the dining room, the Palazzo Console Table looks distinctive wherever it goes. The tabletop is constructed from faux marble and covered in a lacquer finish for protection. Finished in a rich dark espresso, this woo and marble end table coordinates well with most decor styles. It looks even better when combined with other pieces in the Palazzo Collection.
About Finley Home Finley Home was created to ensure that your needs, wants, and desires regarding home furnishings and décor are met with ease. Offering a well-appointed mix of both current and classic designs, all with functional style at exceptionally affordable prices, Finley Home's unique pieces and collections are ideal for keeping pace with today's ever-evolving lifestyles. Simple silhouettes, understated elegance, and versatility define the Finley Home brand and make it one you'll return to for years to come.
- Contemporary console table with faux marble tabletop
- Solid wood frame
- Rich, dark espresso finish
- Top covered in lacquer finish for protection
- Dimensions: 48W x 16D x 29H inches
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.0|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I'm using table as an accent table. Not too heavy, not too light. The faux marble looks nice but I wouldn't put things on it on a regular basis.by Dmec1910/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the faux marble scratches really easy...I slide around makeup on mine as it's my vanity and it's all lightly scratched. Not a heavy table...I can move it easily around when I redecorate.by xCAx8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs easily screw inby Dmec1910/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- comes in 2 pieces. easy to assemble, make sure to screw the screws in super tight!by xCAx8/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?