About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes - I place the whole zucchini, etc. on the slicer and it slices the whole thing. There is a (maybe 1/2" diameter) core left over, that I chop up and use too.by Kimlori5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not slice the core. But I just cut it into pieces and toss it into whatever sauce I'm putting over my noodles. LOVE using this to make zucchini pasta!by Dmplgrl5/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You need the corer too.by Ethel26/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- manual, but works real slickby Kimlori7/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- manualby Karma835/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?