About this item
Kids will have plenty of fun playing with the Secret Castle Bed Tent. It promotes imaginative play and provides a secure play area at any time of the day and night. This twin bed tent features a sturdy PU-coated and shock-corded poles that ensure easy assembly. It also comes with a lightweight frame that supports a colorful shell with a T-style wide opening door and a star-shaped mesh window. The Secret Castle Bed Tent is made out of polyester and includes a carry bag so you can easily take this unit with you anywhere the kids want to go. It fits standard twin-size beds.
Secret Castel Bed Tent, Twin:
- Sturdy PU-coated shock-corded poles for easy assembly
- The twin bed tent promotes imaginative play
- Lightweight frame
- Colorful shell with T-style wide opening door
- Fits standard twin-size beds
- Carry bag included
- Material: polyester
- Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap
- This castle play tent requires minor assembly
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Model# 19720
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||8 Years|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||77.0 x 38.0 x 35.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You probably could, as long as it's a twin or larger. The child will want to be careful getting in and out.by Bmamayellow7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think that you could as it has an elasticized bottom that fits on a regular mattress.by grandma5times6/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?