About this item
This Pacific Gear 19" Lightweight Wheeled Backpack is lightweight and functional. It features hidden backpack straps and a padded wheel cover. This bag is perfect for school.
Pacific Gear 19" Lightweight Wheeled Backpack, Assorted Colors:
- Reinforced bottom and construction
- Feather lightweight design
- Black retractable handle for easy transport
- Convenient front sleeve pocket with daisy loops
- Dual zippered compartments
- Self-repairing excel zippers
- Side elastic mesh pockets
- Built-in organizer
- Adjustable padded backpack straps
- Padded wheel cover for backpack conversion
- Materials: dobby fabric and polyester
- Dimensions: 19"H x 13"W x 9"D
- Packing capacity: 17"H x 13"W x 7.5"D; 1,658 cu in
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.65|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 13.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- hard plasticby voodooeyes10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the wheels are durable. plastic.by shortone09/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The wheels are made out of strong rubber, not plastic.by LoveToGoCamping8/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Shannon176921. The wheels are rubber, but not as "rubbery" as an inline skate if that helps any. It is not the real hard plastic wheel either. Hope this helps. BTW read my post. This bag is short.by Donsbw10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is suppose to fix itself if it has problems with the zipper not catching the teeth. All you have to do is zip it and unzip it a few times, but the one I bought had lots of zipper issues to the point of one zipper breaking off just after a few days of using the backpack.by voodooeyes12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i guess its a zipper that you use with adhesive tape.by shortone010/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- a zipper that the teeth will stay in place.by LoveToGoCamping8/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will be too short for you, too, if you're 6'2", but you shouldn't get it because it will break very easily.by Criches611/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- From floor to top of handles is 39" . It's a good size. I don't know about 6' 2". The handle can ajust from kid to adult.by LoveToGoCamping10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi PizzaDriver2. I just posted my review. This is too short for you. total height is 29". I am 5'8" and have to lean over to hold the handle. Sorry, keep looking.by Donsbw10/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?