About this item
It takes two squirts of any other national brand to kill as many germs as one squirt of PURELL Advanced SpongeBob Splash Hand Sanitizer. Formulation matters. PURELL Advanced SpongeBob Splash Hand Sanitizer is skin friendly and mild on hands. It's enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents.
PURELL Advanced SpongeBob Splash Hand Sanitizer:
- Includes six 2-ounce bottles and six 8-ounce pumps
- Kills more than 99.99% of germs
- More effective formula
- Clinically proven effective in helping to maintain skin health
- Enhanced with 4 nourishing skin-conditioning agents
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 5.0 x 6.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi Mickie - Thanks for posting your question. There are several factors that determine the number of pumps, or “actuations,” that can be anticipated from a PURELL refill in a push-style manual PURELL dispenser. These include the degree of pump on the push bar, the user preference and even the size of the users’ hands. PURELL hand sanitizers are luxurious, full-bodied formulations due to the addition of soothing skin conditioners, so it takes less quantity to make the hand feel full of product than if using a thinner product. As a result, it can take less PURELL product to yield a satisfactory sanitizing experience. And ounce for ounce, PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer outperforms other leading sanitizers, so it takes less product per actuation to be effective. Using that as a reference point, a 1200mL dispenser would yield 667 actuations.by GOJO3/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Alice, Thank you for your posting. The PURELL® NXT® SPACE SAVER™ Dispenser does not have a foam option. A foam alternative is however available in our LTX™, ADX™, TFX™, and FMX™ series dispensers.by GOJO3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Can you tell me if there is a difference in the skin conditioning agents in the 2156 Instant Hand Sanitizer product and the 2137 Instant Hand Sanitizer Advanced with Aloe?
- Hi - The skin conditioning agents are the same in both #2156 and #2137, except for the added aloe in #2137 - PURELL Advanced With Aloe Instant Hand Sanitizer.by GOJO9/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?