PURELL Advanced Refreshing Gel Hand Sanitizer, Assorted Sizes, Pack of 12
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Protect yourself from unwanted germs with the Pack of 12 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Refreshing Gel. It kills germs with an effective formula and can help to keep your skin healthy. The Gel Hand Sanitizer is also enhanced with four nourishing, skin-conditioning agents to keep skin feeling soft. The Purell Sanitizer comes in assorted sizes. You get six 2-oz bottles and six 8-oz pumps with this Gel Hand Sanitizer pack. This Pack of 12 Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer in Refreshing Gel can be used in offices and day cares to reduce the spread of germs without drying out hands.
PURELL Advanced Refreshing Gel Hand Sanitizer:
- Includes six 2-ounce bottles and six 8-ounce pumps
- Kills more germs
- More effective formula
- Clinically proven effective in helping to maintain skin health
- Enhanced with four nourishing skin-conditioning agents
- Trusted and used by hospitals
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 5.0 x 6.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi - Thanks for posting your question. Most PURELL products do contain glycerin. However, PURELL VF481 does not contain glycerin. PURELL VF481 is a specialized formula for critical hand hygiene situations, where close quarters may increase the likelihood of outbreaks. It provides broad spectrum activity against microorganisms in a silky-smooth formulation with four skin moisturizers.by GOJO3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Isabel - That's a great question. This particular bottle of PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer (#5456-04) is not an NSF approved E3 product. However, we do have a NSF International listed E3 refill of PURELL Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Foam (#5393-02) that meets guidelines for use in USDA and US federally regulated food processing facilitiesby GOJO4/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi - Thank you for your question on purchasing our products globally. Someone from our Global Business Development team will be contacting you shortly.by GOJO4/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?