About this item
Our unique, premium carbon PUR Pitcher Replacement Water Filter removes 95 percent of mercury. The PUR Water Filter also reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and 96 percent of trace levels of pharmaceuticals*, giving you clean, great-tasting water. It still leaves behind the beneficial fluoride that is added to the water. The PUR Pitcher Water Filter 3-pack can fit any PUR pitcher or dispenser, and each of these PUR Water Filters can provide up to 120 gallons of clean water. Use the PUR Pitcher Replacement Water Filters and enjoy 6 to 9 months of clean, great-tasting drinking water straight from your own kitchen faucet.
PUR Pitcher Replacement Water Filter - 3 Pack CRF-950Z-3:
**Based on comparing a year's worth of bottled water (16.9oz) to a PUR System and a year's worth of refills. Calculation based on Nielsen US Scantrack sales.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.69 x 5.56 x 5.87|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- the length of time your filter lasts really depends on your water quality the more your filter must get rid of the shorter it will last if it is taking a little normal than usual, OK if it is taking a good bit longer, time to changeby GypsyZera1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Does your pitcher have a light on the top that blinks? If yes, is it blinking green (good), yellow (get ready to change), or red (Change NOW!) If no light, did you follow the soaking instructions before placing it in the pitcher? If yes, then it is either clogged or defective. How bad is the water where you live, on a well? Sediment in the filter or high mineral content.by GiroltheGreat12/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- sometimes if I don't pre-soak the filter as directed, it will not filter as fast. It starts OK and then eventually will slow down. I must also admit that cold water only should be used when soaking and refilling the pitcher.by BKay691/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine gets slow at times. I think it is an 'air bubble' MAYBE. I take it out of the pitcher and rubmerge it for 10 minutes again....This normal solves the problem..what ever it is!! I try and keep water in the picher. Refilling as soon as I use. I think ( or hope) that this keeps a air bublle from forming. I pour the water into another pitcher to use..and then refill the PUR filtering pithcer.by hummer0702912/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A filter is good for 40 gal. You probably use more water than you think. If filter is slow, you need to replace the filter. If you want to use the filter longer and don't want to wait, refill you pitcher at night or when you know you are not going to be using filtered water.by water204512/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It is probably something to do with the height of the pitcher. As the filter is submerged with water at a certain level - I presume it will take longer to filter because of pressure building up at the filter. Happy888by Happy88812/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- as the filter gets used, it takes a longer time to filter the water. you have probably used it frequently. to solve the problem I have bought 2 pitchers. I use one to drink and the older (slower filtering one) for tea/ cooking etc.by hydrater7/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Did you read and follow the instructions, try that see if it helpsby Gaches6/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Make sure to follow instructions. Filter should soak for a period then rinse before using. If it still doesn't work, take it back to get a new one.by LamRed6/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I tested a couple competitive filters and found the faster the filter functions, the lower the quality of the finished product. I keep a clean milk jug on the counter full of filtered water as a back up for heavy useage days. Well worth the wait.by Ukijoe5/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this will not fit.by CommunityAnswer1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A) These filters are only designed to fit in the PUR Pitchers. As a result I cannot say with any certainty that they would fit different pitcher systems. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport1/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. It says "each of these PUR Water Filters can provide up to 120 gallons of clean water." Is that by 3-pack or each individual filter?
- A) Thank you for your interest in our products. Each individual filter is certified to provide up to 40 gallons of filtered water. I hope this information is helpful! Please contact us at 1-800-477-0457 or ConsumerRelations@kaz.com if you require further assistance.by ManufacturerTechSupport5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That is per filter so 360 gallons total for the three pack.by CommunityAnswer5/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?