DEFENDER PRO Sentinel 16CH Smart Security DVR with 8 Ultra Hi-res Outdoor Surveillance Cameras
Customers also viewed these products
- $479.99 List price $799.98Save $319.99
- $349.99 List price $519.98Save $169.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The natural choice for installers, contractors and those who demand ultimate peace of mind, the PRO SENTINEL Smart Security DVR with 8 Outdoor Surveillance Cameras can protect your investment and keep your building safe and crime-free. This system includes a 1TB hard drive to provide up to 4 years of recording and Advanced IR image filtering for color accuracy. Our 1-Step Remote Viewing software application auto-networks your DVR in less than 5 minutes, available as a free download for PC and Mac. The patented sleek appearance of the cameras is complemented by a durable, vandal-resistant design, while the system offers the hassle-free installation and functionality you desire. This system is ideal for protecting a wide range of outdoor applications, and larger locations including building perimeters and parking lots.
DEFENDER PRO Sentinel 16CH Smart Security DVR with 8 Ultra Hi-res Outdoor Surveillance Cameras:
- 1TB hard drive delivers 4 years of memory
- Ultra high-resolution, color enhanced imagery
- 110' of night vision at zero lux
- Weatherproof cameras feature rugged design
- System meets building codes with fire-rate cables
- Automatic remote viewing setup
- Multiple viewing options to suit your customized needs
- Monitor up to 8 areas of your property
- Smartphone compatibility
- Includes: 8x cables, 8x cameras, 1x DVR, 1x Ethernet cable, 1x power adapter, 1x mouse, 1x remote, 1x software and 4 stickers
|Focal Length:||5 mm|
|Capacity:||1 TB , Motion detection, scheduled|
|Manufacturer:||Circus World Displays Limited|
|Features:||DVR : 11.7 in x 8.5 in x 2 in - 3.4 lbs ??? Camera : 3.8 in x 7.4 in x 5.7 in - 16.8 oz , Picture-In-picture (PIP), password protection , DVR + camera(s)|
|Display Resolution:||352x240 (NTSC), 352x288 (PAL)|
|Connector Type:||VGA x 1, BNC x 2 , BNC x 16 , RCA x 1|
|Interface Type:||RS-485 , USB x 2 , Serial ATA|
|Volts:||DC 12 V|
|Has Night Vision:||Y|
|Number of Channels:||16|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||21116|
|Accessories Included:||Camera cable - 65 ft - 8 pcs. ??? Video adapter - BNC - RCA - 2 pcs. ??? Video cable - RCA - RCA - 6 ft - 1 pcs. ??? Network cable - RJ-45 - RJ-45 - 10 ft - 1 pcs. , 8 cameras, DVR, remote control, mouse, 2 power adapters, 2 power splitters|
|Digital Video Formats:||G.711, H.264|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||11.75 x 8.50 x 2.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. if this system isn't wifi, how does it send pics and notifications thru cell? and if you say thru computer and you only have laptop what if batt dies
- The DVR box is wired to the Internet, allowing secure access from an internet connected device; it doesn't "send" pictures and video, you connect to the system and view it remotely.by CommunityAnswer1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Josh You would wire the DVR directly to your router to allow for internet access. Enter a few simple port forwarding rules in your router and you can have inter access from other computers and smart phones.by DefenderCustomerSupport11/5/2014Written by a verified representative from DefenderCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this system accept wireless cameras added to it, where can i find them or what brand.
- This product can connect up to 16 cameras.by CommunityAnswer12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for your interest in Defender brand cameras. Yes you can connect wireless cameras to this system you. Most cameras will use a BNC connection or an RCA (yellow connection) to BCN connector. Defender also manufactures wireless cameras under the model number 22300 and 22304.by DefenderCustomerSupport6/2/2015Written by a verified representative from DefenderCustomerSupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $197.21 Was $247.90Save $50.69
- $474.55 Was $479.99Save $5.44