Hot Potato Electronic Musical Passing Game
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
The Ideal Hot Potato Electronic Musical Passing Game is a wild, frantic, laugh out loud, electronic tater-tossing good time. Loved by children and trusted by parents for over 100 years, the Ideal brand provides a wide variety of games, activity kits, magic sets and classic toys that parents and grandparents remember from their own childhood years. Designed for 2-6 players and recommended for children 4 years of age and up, this musical game can be played by the whole family.
Hot Potato Electronic Musical Passing Game:
- Wild, frantic, laugh out loud, electronic musical tater-tossing good time that can be played by the whole family
- Squeeze the Hot Potato to begin the game's music, and the fun begins
- Pass the potato to another player, but don't get caught holding the spud when the music stops
- Designed for 2-6 players
- Includes an electronic Hot Potato stuffed with foam for safe play, 13 potato chip cards, 2 AA batteries and instructions
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.81|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.25 x 2.25 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 4-8 yearsby Rellamom12/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it says ages 5+ on the box, but i am sure 4 year olds could play.by cgaven10/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 4 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson have a blast with this game. And of course we enjoy playing this with them to see their reactionsby Nanacto512/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I Believe all ages, but if you don't let babies that can bite and tear into it, it has like a little timing thing in it so you know who when's or doesn't win. Animals I would say the same thing for unless you are finished with the game perse, and you remove the piece inside and then let them play with it.by Believeinhimalways4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We play with age 3 to 72. Fumbling for it is part of the fun.by HanselandGretal10/19/2008Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I do think it would be loud enough for a child with mild hearing loss, I know I was surprised at how loud it actually is. I thought we would have to listen closely, but it I think it does very well. We had a group of 13 church kids play it and they had no problems with hearing it above all the laughter.by sokool27/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Probably not.by Kimba3332/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?