About this item
Guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head. Provides crisp, clear, black images. Passes the IBM Testing Process—an industry standard. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.
PM Company Med/Lab Thermal Printer Rolls, 4-9/32" x 78 ', White, 12/Pack:
- PM is committed to a sustainable environment
- In 2009, PM became the first forestry certified paper roll converter in the United States The paper rolls are guaranteed to work efficiently with your machine print-head to provide crisp, clear, black images
- The reliability and performance of a thermal printer is directly related to the quality of the supplies, including the paper, used by the customer
- The IBM Testing Process is an "Industry Standard" test for the thermal papers used in the marketplace
- To be IBM approved, the paper must pass a 100km of paper print-head test without abrasion or build-up, with no cutting failures
- IBM testing only confirms that the use of approved papers will not negatively affect the operating life of an IBM thermal printer
- Manufactured to OEM specifications
- This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest
- Thermal receipt with coated side out
- Size: 4 9/32" x 78 ft
- Paper Color(s): White
- Rolls Per Unit: 12
- Machine Compatibility: Medical and Laboratory Thermal Printers
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 2.0 x 13.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.