Consider these popular products
PDP Afterglow PS3 Controller, Blue (PS3)
About this item
About this item
The PDP Afterglow PS3 Controller has built-in support for PlayStation 3 use. This blue PS3 controller features innovative aesthetics and function and comes with a durable crystal-clear plastic shell. The dyed circuit board and components of this PDP PS3 controller give off a fun blue color. This Afterglow PS3 Controller comes with a color-coded LED lighting system that features three lighting modes; on, off and accelerator. With your PDP PS3 Controller, you can select the appropriate mood or setting for the situation.
PDP Afterglow PS3 Controller, Blue (PS3):
- Built-in support for PlayStation 3
- Innovative aesthetics and function
- Crystal-clear plastic shell
- Dyed circuit board and components
- Color-coded LED lighting system
- Three lighting modes (ON, OFF, and ACCELERATOR)
- Select the appropriate setting for any mood or situation
- Gamer-focused control layout for an edge on the competition
- Color: blue
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.31|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.125 x 4.875 x 8.56|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does this controller require batteries or does it just plug in to the ps3 like the original ps3 controller
- It's wired so it has to be plugged in at all times.by NickThePS3Fanboy12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No batteries. Just like the original controller (except color, of course..unless you buy a black controller).by JSTEC12/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is identical to the controller that originally came with your PS3, no usb cord included.by BachelorBoyKen12/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Sadly no, this controller is wired, and I don't believe its SixAxis like the original either.by NickThePS3Fanboy12/31/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Exactly like the controller that comes with system. Just sync it (easy as plugging it in) and off you go. Then just hook it up when charge is low.by JSTEC11/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?