Similar items in stock
- $162.29 List price $244.99Save $82.70
- $14.88 Was $16.01Save $1.13
Ozark Trail 15'x13'Screenhouse
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ozark Trail screenhouse is terrific for providing shelter from the sun and from insects. There are two doors that provide easy access from opposite sides of the Ozark Trail screen tent. With 146 square feet of space, there is plenty of room in this large 15' x 13' Ozark Trail shelter.
Ozark Trail Screenhouse, 15' x 13':
- Provides 146 sq ft of space
- Dimensions: 15' x 13'
- Center height: 85"
- Free-standing design
- Ozark Trail screenhouse offers easy access with two doors
- Steel upright poles
- Fiberglass roof and eave poles
- Plastic stakes and steel pin stakes
|Tent Type:||Cabin/family Tents|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||180.0 x 156.0 x 85.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- noby harley47617/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no it does notby harley47617/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It looks in the picture like it has a floor but only has a eight inch wide flap all the way around on the inside. By putting a large tarp down first I was able to tape it on the inside to the wide flap.by thequeenisin7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. 1. Is the top of the shelter waterproof like a normal tent? Would like to use it for sun as well as storage of items to be kept dry from the rain.
- noby harley47614/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top is waterproof but rain may come in the sides.by bbydl647/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the top of the screenhouse is made of the same material as tents and will protect your belongings as long as the rain is vertical. The mesh sides will not protect from a blowing rain. Just a reminder, it is always helpful to apply a seam sealer to all tents and screenhouses.by Wenzel24/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?