Consider these popular products
Ozark Trail - Men's Peak Hiking Boots
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get a peak-ready hiking boot with the Men's Peak Ozark Trail Hiking Boots. Constructed with a faux leather upper, these men's hiking boots can keep up with your demanding lifestyle. With a reinforced toe and padded ankle collar, these Ozark trail boots are engineered for rough environments and heavy lifting. The rugged design is enhanced with round shoelaces that prevent lace-related skids and slips to prevent ankle injury. Excellent for active jobs or hiking, these Men's Peak Ozark Trail Hiking Boots are a smart wardrobe investment.
With non-marking rubber outsoles for traction and durability, these shoes are safe for varied surfaces and the gusseted tongue stays in place to keep out debris. Sturdy stitching and easy lace-up fastening make these men's hiking boots ready for your daily routine, while the lining provides welcome breathability. You'll get superior support from these Ozark trail boots when hiking, working or just looking for a reliable boot. If you need a pair of hardworking men's boots, consider adding the Men's Peak Ozark Trail Hiking Boots to your closet.
Men's Peak Ozark Trail Hiking Boots:
- Faux leather upper
- Lace-up style
- Cushioned insole
- Padded collar for comfort
- Fully lined
- Round shoelaces
- Padded foot-bed
- Non-marking, non-skid outsole
- Ideal for use in active jobs and outdoor recreation
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Color:||Gray , Multicolor|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 9 and upby k9advil1/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've seen sizes 9 to12.by cb8012/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- allby gilbeteller2276412/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10 and up.by Fowl4011/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SIze 9by sunsetview10/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They have 3 venting holes on each side so they are not waterproof, but they are water resistant. I don't think they're warm enough for the snow.by Zen2312/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no not waterproof, not for the snowby lesterbro12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby gilbeteller2276412/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they are waterproof and I will be wearing mine in snow. Actually, the main reason I purchased them.by Bradyman12/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOby BoyAstig12/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?