Similar items in stock
Ozark Trail Men's Lace-up Winter Boot
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
These Ozark Trail Boots are functional and practical for all weather. The PU upper and TPR sole are both waterproof to keep your feet warm and dry in all sorts of weather conditions, including rain and snow. The padded footbed makes the men's winter boots comfortable enough for all sorts of outdoor activities. The pull tabs allow for easy on and off access. The lace-up style keeps them securely fastened around your ankles for maximum comfort and support, whether you are out hiking or shoveling snow in the driveway.
Ozark Trail Men's Lace-up Winter Boot:
- PU upper
- Men's lace-up boot style
- Pull tabs for easy on/off
- Padded footbed
- TPR sole
Explore this item
|Shoe Category:||Men's Shoes|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes you can take them out but not worth the troublesby monkeyman851/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby gopher28011/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by FRGPRNC11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...it is a very thin insole. I wore these boots for a week while hunting, including a lot of walking in the woods, and found them to be comfortable.by FRGPRNC11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are very warm but cheaply madeby monkeyman851/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes they are insulated and warm for the East Coast.by MCFROMPHILLY1/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 8 inchesby FRGPRNC11/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are 8 inches.by FRGPRNC11/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?