Ozark Trail All-Purpose Tarp
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This all-purpose tarp from Ozark Trails boasts superior weather protection and durable, patented grommets.
Ozark Trail All-Purpose Tarp:
- All-weather tarp
- Superior protection
- Patented grommet Biolet for environment and strength
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 20.0 x 0.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- im looking and im guessing about 2 mil thick.by Grizzlyironbear9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its very thin! easy to tear if you're not careful. but they are a good value for the price. I buy one every 4 or 5 months to cover my trailer's leaky roof. it tears because of tree branches brushing against it.by acatlady8/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i doubt it, since the dimensions are 10 feet by 20 feet, which means 10 feet tall, by 20 feet long. a 15 foot tarp is assumably 15 foot square, so that means it will be 15 feet tall by 15 feet wide.by Grizzlyironbear9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- only a portion would be covered but mostly yes. it is 10 feet wide and 20 ft long.by acatlady3/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well, if you use it like a bowl it will hold water indefinitely...so id guess yes. especially since its made of plastic.by Grizzlyironbear9/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, its waterproof. I use it to cover my leaky roof. it is very finely woven, however it does tear with time , then you get your leaks. it lasts about 3 months before you notice tiny separations of the fibersby acatlady5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?