Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$46.88 Was $49.97Save $3.09
Ozark Trail 9' x 9' Dining Canopy
Consider these popular products
- Rollback$139.00 Was $202.43Save $63.43
- $138.69 List price $169.99Save $31.30
- from $112.67
- Reduced Price$149.97 List price $249.99Save $100.02
- from $123.15
- from $70.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy a meal outside without getting sunburned with the Ozark Trail Dining Canopy. It is easy to assemble and covers 81 sq ft. The Ozark Trail 9x9 canopy has a center height of 7.8', so almost anyone can fit under comfortably.
Ozark Trail Dining Canopy:
- 81 sq ft shade coverage
- Center height: 7.8'
- Easy assembly
- Ideal for outdoor activities
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WT98012-3|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||108.00 x 108.00 x 94.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- you will need help but it will work at the beachby SuzieQ4207/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The canopies came in a carrying case and I have not yet put them back in but part of the reason I bought them was they seemed very portable. I may take them to the beach but I fear the wind at the beach might make them a lot more difficult to put up because they are so light weight.by lumberpatt7/19/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it does. however you need to use stakes to keep tension on the poles and i am not sure the stakes will hold well in sand. Plus the wind kept knocking our down and inverting the top.by Christine837/16/2010Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says in the description that it weighs 8.6 pounds not 39 pounds...by serenaandchloesmommy6/21/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No way - very lightweight. Not sure but less than 10 lbs. I would sayby VolleyballMom28/3/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby Christine836/29/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, and it's a horrible product.by Dimples1236/17/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?