Customers also viewed these products
- $35.66 Was $38.38Save $2.72
- from $15.99
- $39.40 List price $70.00Save $30.60
- Clearance$21.99 Was $25.20Save $3.21
- $43.16 List price $81.23Save $38.07
Ozark Trail 200 Lumens CREE LED Aluminum Flashlight
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$19.48 List price $25.97Save $6.49
- Reduced Price$54.62 List price $84.10Save $29.48
- Reduced Price$16.03 List price $19.24Save $3.21
- Clearance$8.38 List price $16.99Save $8.61
- Reduced Price$16.79 List price $28.25Save $11.46
- Clearance$8.32 List price $16.99Save $8.67
- Reduced Price$69.95 List price $83.94Save $13.99
- Clearance$10.44 List price $20.99Save $10.55
- Reduced Price$67.41 List price $103.83Save $36.42
- Reduced Price$39.80 List price $61.31Save $21.51
- Reduced Price$33.96 List price $42.45Save $8.49
- Reduced Price$17.28 List price $23.46Save $6.18
- Clearance$9.34 List price $18.99Save $9.65
- Reduced Price$17.23 List price $22.53Save $5.30
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ozark Trail 200L Flashlight is a powerful full-sized flashlight with a bright 200 lumens of light output. The Cree high-powered LED and deep micro-textured reflector throw a uniform beam pattern to 196 meters. This product is constructed of high-quality materials, including aerospace-grade aluminum and a tough polycarbonate lens.The bulb used is a lifetime bulb. The run time of this 200 lumens flashlight is three hours and 45 minutes. Its beam distance can be measured at 169 meters, and it has a one-meter impact distance. This flashlight is tested to meet NSI FL1 standards. The ultra bright LED flashlight requires four AA batteries, which are included in the packaging.
Ozark Trail 200L Flashlight:
- Ultra-bright LED technology
- Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Lifetime bulb
- 200 lumens
- Run time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
- 169m beam distance
- 1m impact resistance
- Tested to ANSI FL1 standards
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included)
|Light Output:||200 lumens|
|Duration:||3 Hours 45 Minutes|
|Light Bulb Type:||LED Light Bulbs|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||625|
|Contained Battery Type:||Alkaline|
|Primary Shelf ID:||645885|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||13.00 x 12.20 x 14.30 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Unscrew the end cap it takes double A's ( 4 )by xoo881/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Two separate tubes under the end cap with the direction printed on the inside of the tubes.by GRM9612/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unscrew the back end. There are two tubes for you to put in the four AA batteries. Inside the two tubes are pictures that show which way to place the batteries. Put the batteries in. Screw the back end back on, being careful not to disturb the gasket.by NonAstronomer9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Although it it isn't worth the effort, open the back and look into the holes where the batteries are inserted and you will see a small drawing of a battery with a plus sign and the other one a minus sign. Put the two batteries in the holes per the diagram and screw the cap back on. I am sure after you see how dull it is you will end up bringing it back to Walmart. Get the Coleman Maxi which is $1.00 more but smaller, lighter, and more powerful. The only reason I can see that this company offers a lifetime warrantee on the bulb is because it gives off very little light, thus it won't burn out.by Dogwaker7/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The battery silhouette is on the inside of the two battery tubes. One side accepts the batteries with both positive ends up and the other side accepts both batteries with the negative ends up; configuring the batteries in series as to add up to 6 volts.by Hardertopleez6/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi BJR5375, This product is not verified and rated as intrinsically safe for gaseous environments. Thank you, Customer Serviceby OzarkTrailCustomerService2/11/2014Written by a verified representative from OzarkTrailCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES VERY SAFE AND TOUGH ! I HAVE USED IT AROUND GAS, OIL, THINNERS ALL FLAMMABLE FLUIDS !by xoo881/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would not rate this light as (explosion proof) or safe for gaseous environments without knowing the composition of the lenses material (shatter proof???) or sealing quality of the rubber O ring at the end cap or sealing method at the lenses.by Hardertopleez5/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sorry, Ozark Trail does not make a belt holder specifically for this flashlight.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Albert, At this time, we do not make any holders specifically for this flashlight. Thank you, Customer Serviceby OzarkTrailCustomerService2/8/2014Written by a verified representative from OzarkTrailCustomerServiceWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Rollbackfrom $8.00
- from $9.51