Similar items in stock
Ozark Trail 23L Riverdale Hydration Pack
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Be ready for whatever the outdoors throws at you when you have the Ozark Trail 23l Riverdale Hydration Pack. This great product is lightweight, versatile and rugged making it an excellent choice for every one from the casual hiker to the hardcore outdoor adventurer. With a 23-liter capacity and a two liter hydration reservoir system, this outdoor hydration pack offers you a vast supply of water for all your needs on the trail. Compression straps help stabilize the load and minimize the pack profile, while the air-mesh padded shoulder straps and back panel add extra comfort.
Ozark Trail 23L Riverdale Hydration Pack:
- 23-liter capacity
- Includes 2-liter hydration reservoir system
- Heavy-duty ripstop material
- Lightweight hydration pack
- Multiple storage compartments for added gear storage and organization
- Compression straps to help stabilize the load and minimize the pack profile
- Safety reflective piping
- Quick stash front panel
- Daisy chain gear attachment points
- 2 water bottle pockets
- Air-mesh padded shoulder straps and back panel for extra comfort
- Airflow back panel system
- Adjustable waist belt
- Color: orange/black
- Made of 90 percent polyester, 5 percent ABS and 5 percent metal
- Hand wash only
|Color:||Blue , Multicolor , Orange|
|Volume Capacity:||23 L|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WMT-HYD-A|
|Primary Shelf ID:||962462|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||19.29 x 11.61 x 4.72 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bite valve comes sealed so you have to cut your own slit. Try to make it as center as possible and be careful not to make it TOO big.by Clonan4/11/2016Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a blue valve that has to been turned to the on position. Then, bite down on the valve to open, and provide enough suction to pull the water from the pack.by CommunityAnswer3/26/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (5)Was this answer helpful?